DOR V! Sept. 29th to Oct. 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
but I like to rub fried chicken grease on my face...
on a slightly serious side, remind me to take you out for chicken bacolod next time you're here pak... the chicken oil you'll have to drizzle on your garlic rice will make sure you die smiling

Jag

For those wishing they could go but can't, you are not alone. The saga continues. I'm off to Singapore again Thurs. to Oct. 7. Ish, when will you be there?

That means you won't be in Singapore this Oct? Aw. I was looking forward to some girl time instead of hangin' w/ a bunch of males :)

Have fun this weekend, guys and gals!

jj_freelord:
That means you won't be in Singapore this Oct? Aw. I was looking forward to some girl time instead of hangin' w/ a bunch of males :)

Have fun this weekend, guys and gals!

ay nako! remember what we discussed last week about scheduling ? good luck

jj_freelord:

hahaha... oh nevermind... I was gonna tell you to come on up to Bangkok this weekend.

Spoon:
ay nako! remember what we discussed last week about scheduling ? good luck
Scheduling? What's that? :) Oy, Spoon. I can't remember that far back. I can't even remember yesterday. I'd make a great witness :D

packman:
hahaha... oh nevermind... I was gonna tell you to come on up to Bangkok this weekend.
Why don't you come down to Singapore instead :eyebrow: I'd avoid Thailand at the moment. I've got problems w/ certain rules and authority :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom