DOR V! Sept. 29th to Oct. 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oh god, i used to really love rain. when i was still back in my university days and can opt to attend or not attend a class.

i live in makati, ish. :).

caloi, i do have plans on going to anilao but for now, i am still working on my diving skills (and my instructor is currently my security blanket). it would really save me a lot of money and time (i heard per dive rates in anilao s much cheaper that PG).

but hey, i look forward to diving with you guys on Saturday. as long as its not beyond 18mtrs!

No worry!!!!!....dive safe....dive more gain more from experiences... Maggie

rhadamantus:
oh god, i used to really love rain. when i was still back in my university days and can opt to attend or not attend a class.

i live in makati, ish. :).

caloi, i do have plans on going to anilao but for now, i am still working on my diving skills (and my instructor is currently my security blanket). it would really save me a lot of money and time (i heard per dive rates in anilao s much cheaper that PG).

but hey, i look forward to diving with you guys on Saturday. as long as its not beyond 18mtrs!
don't sweat it too much... these guys take great care of noobs... you'll learn a lot too - even what they don't teach you...

and i hear caloy breaths like a fish... barely touches the air in his tank... i must learn how to do that

Jag

ah yes, the best teacher. :). will try my best to dive with these kids this weekend, then. :)) will buzz ish when i land in sabang on sat morning.

jonix, ive read u cant make it?

jag- oh s.h.i.t, id like to learn that one too. im really using a lot of air; i guess its pretty normal for starters. :).

rhadamantus:
ah yes, the best teacher. :). will try my best to dive with these kids this weekend, then. :)) will buzz ish when i land in sabang on sat morning.

jag- oh s.h.i.t, id like to learn that one too. im really using a lot of air; i guess its pretty normal for starters. :).
imagine being a big male noob... i felt i was sucking half my tank down just to get to depth when i started...

you'll get the hang of it very soon... being a girl gives you a leg up (you use less air)... and maybe when we become old like caloy i guess air consumption becomes even better...

Jag

rhadamantus:

you read it right. i won't be joining the fun this weekend :shakehead

shugar:
maybe when we become old like caloy i guess air consumption becomes even better...

Jag
you mean "Caloy OLDER":eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom