DOR V! Sept. 29th to Oct. 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix:
up north. san fernando, la union about 4.5 hours from manila. might just be able to take a peek at the whale sharks in aringay :D
I heard don't allowed scuba only snorkeling, am I right?

rhadamantus:
ah yes, the best teacher. :). will try my best to dive with these kids this weekend, then. :)) will buzz ish when i land in sabang on sat morning.

jonix, ive read u cant make it?

jag- oh s.h.i.t, id like to learn that one too. im really using a lot of air; i guess its pretty normal for starters. :).
for starters, shed off some lead.

oh true. my divemaster only brings a small tank (mine is twice as big as his, which makes it about half my size, hahaha) with him during our dives. everything gets better with experience, im sure. :)

jonix, il meet you some other place then. :), and u too, jason. :)

shugar:
imagine being a big male noob... i felt i was sucking half my tank down just to get to depth when i started...

you'll get the hang of it very soon... being a girl gives you a leg up (you use less air)... and maybe when we become old like caloy i guess air consumption becomes even better...

Jag
hayup........:wink:

Jason Ooi:
I heard don't allowed scuba only snorkeling, am I right?

you're thinking of donsol, sorsogon. last monday newspapers carried a story of whale shark sightings in the towns of Agoo & Aringay in La Union. i don't know if i can but i'll try to drop by my uncle in aringay to check it out. he's saw them last week. :D

maggie: anilao most likely

jonix:
you're thinking of donsol, sorsogon. last monday newspapers carried a story of whale shark sightings in the towns of Agoo & Aringay in La Union. i don't know if i can but i'll try to drop by my uncle in aringay to check it out. he's saw them last week. :D
Remember take whales sharks photo instead under water..:chicken:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom