DOR V! Sept. 29th to Oct. 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
caloy's first mask was round...
sdoval.jpg

Jag
Nice classic mask...jag:wink:

ah big typhoon coming. like really big... we got a call from our cousin in Samar. Several trees fell down from our compound... including coconut trees and a big chunk of our mango tree hitting the roof of our office. hope it misses manila/batanga/pg... better yet i hope it misses the rest of the phils!!! we can export it to our neighbors. :)

NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Wait, I'm done with school!!! :)

seriously, this is how strong the typhoon is. they've cancelled classes

looks on track to manila.. currently class 4, but maybe 2 by the time it hits manila.. comin in from the east, pg/batangas area should be ok.. but... seas will suck!

Tropical Storm risk

http://tsr.mssl.ucl.ac.uk/

just checked it out... looks like it has dropped a little south... toward Batangas!!

not good for your DOR, that sucks

oh god, this sucks. the waves last weekend was already horrible. i cant imagine the waves now if there is a typhoon.

you might get wet

last monday on my way back to batangas pier, and waves were angrily slapping against the motorized banca, and the ladies seated at the front were screaming nonstop whenever water splashed inside the boat, i did thought about taking out my wet suit and putting it on. it would surely come handy worse case scenario.

it is still unbelievable why some boats accept passengers twice the number of their life jackets.

Back
Top Bottom