DOR V! Sept. 29th to Oct. 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ah yes,ish, thank god for the work-from-home option. :).

david, u must come here and teach me salsa. thats like the most sensual dance ever created. i once watched a puerto rican dance it; man, was she hot.

dlndavid:
Mexican coffee is potent, tequila and kahlua

I might just have some for breakfast. We have had no time to drink during this course, it's been 11 hours a day with the dives and I'm about due for a couple of hits...:D

rhadamantus:
ah yes,ish, thank god for the work-from-home option. :).

david, u must come here and teach me salsa. thats like the most sensual dance ever created. i once watched a puerto rican dance it; man, was she hot.
me promesa ensenarle como balar salsa algun dia

what course are you taking Dennis? Creative dive briefing?
Will go down the coast, go to 60-90 ft, we'll come up at 500 PSI do a safety stop for 3 minutes, blah blah blah.... :D

now im cravin for some starbucks mocha valencia. . . . goin down to get one. anyone else?? :coffee:

raspberry mocha here please

i'd love a coffee please

david!!! you got a date!! thats the first i have ever seen anyone on this board want a date with you... :mooner:

she probably thinks I'm gay and harmless :D
I liked the reference to sensual and hot though.

ooooo post 300 :wave-smil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom