DOR V! Sept. 29th to Oct. 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis:
Time for another DOR my friends! Ami and I will be in Anilao on Friday morning, September 29th, Caloy and Myra will be there along with Jon and Eric. Come join us for a few dives and a lot of fun.

Hmmm, this might be DOR VI... :D
I have DOR VI envy I think :sad:
must drink more to kill this pain :D

ishbaby:
update on the weather . . . . getting worse!!

is there electricity in your area guys?!

office is running on genset, i feel guilty for letting my employees go to work. im calling it a day

ours as well. . . .

the AC is shut down, it's pretty much gettin warm in the office.

now it's not only umbrellas getting flown away, people are literally holding on to rails and posts. . . . the winds are just so strong.

ishbaby:
ours as well. . . .

the AC is shut down, it's pretty much gettin warm in the office.

now it's not only umbrellas getting flown away, people are literally holding on to rails and posts. . . . the winds are just so strong.
How you dive coming weekend?

ishbaby:
update on the weather . . . . getting worse!!

is there electricity in your area guys?!
BAD!!!!!No electricity....go home why stay in Office:popcorn:
HK No problem...Sunny day:D

I told all of my people to stay home, except for a few that just had to be there. We had a window blow out in a break room. I can see roofing materials torn off the roof next door as well as broken windows in the building

Urgh. Luckily, it hit today. That means the weekend would have good weather. DOR is saved. Stay indoors people.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom