Doing the IE at Dutch Springs this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Henryville

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Wondering how many/who else will be there

Ill be at dutch snorkeling saterday haha...its a bit too cold on the bottom for a 7mm but the surface temps will do me good for about 45 minutes and the vis will be a welcome change from my 5 feet at the local lake.

Ill be at dutch next weekend. I dont care how cold it is. does anyone wanna buddy up with a newbie?

Thanks
-Matt

I will be there around 2 tomorrow, will be camping out (if anybody else wants to PLEASE let me know because I think I'm the only one). Bottom temps last weekend were around 45, which is more than fine for a 7mm wetsuit... Pm me if you want to meet up this weekend.

Johnny, I'll almost certainly be there. I'll give you a call tomorrow afternoon and let me know.

I'll be bringing my tent, but if it's raining when I get there, do you mind if I just crash in yours so I don't have to set mine up in the rain?

I'll be there tomorrow morning, Saturday, meeting Nate for a couple dives. We're meeting at 9.

If any of you get there early, of if anyone else goes, look for us. It'd be good to meet and say hi.

I drive a blue Toyota Highlander with Connecticut plates.

Michael

41 under the last thermocline at 80 feet. I want to say 50ish at the surface to the first themocline... 45 from about 35' to 70'ish.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom