Doing it Right

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On the contrary, it was quite educated especially on the historical development of the equipment.

I know I said it was my last post for this thread, but I've got to say sorry once more for starting a nightmare thread and just not thinking when I started this damned thing.

Sorry y'all. :(

I don't have any issue with you starting the thread. Things got a bit heated and off track there for a while but ultimately once everything calmed down, several people learned something, including yourself. The fact that you're now more educated about the topic and learned some other things along the way seems like a success to me.

Scott, you can figure that any misconceptions or confusion that you had will have been shared by a lot of SB readers, so getting some of these things out in the open to clarify them is rarely time wasted (which is why, after six years, I'm still posting in these threads!).

I know I said it was my last post for this thread, but I've got to say sorry once more for starting a nightmare thread and just not thinking when I started this damned thing.

Sorry y'all. :(

Wish you good luck with your training Scott .

I would say the name change and more personalization (not too much though) bodes well for you also. There is a difference when someone says, this is who I am, and stands the potential for actually meeting people they talk to on the board IRL. It adds a certain civility both ways I think.

Thanks. :)

I also decided I don't like the old possible business name so that was also a main reason I wanted to change the screen name. I was thinking of using something along the lines of Blackwater Commercial Divers or something for the new business name as a way to do work on the side and/or to use for tax purposes of writing off gear purchases. :wink:

Every little bit helps...and anyway I can stretch my dollar the better! :D

Xe Commercial Divers?

Back
Top Bottom