Does this suit make my butt look big

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kingsley:
who's this tool?

Rs.jpg

Looks like he's about to do a face plant :D I've never done a boat dive in doubles; is that how to get off a boat, just do a belly flop? :huh:
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
Looks like he's about to do a face plant :D I've never done a boat dive in doubles; is that how to get off a boat, just do a belly flop? :huh:

FUNNY! While I was gearing up, someone DID go face farming, but I did'nt see who it was. ....Sounded cool though!

Kingsley:
who's this tool?

Rs.jpg

Ray is gonna drown you for calling him a tool......Let me know when it goes down, I want to watch! : )

Ber Rabbit:
normally we start with knees on the gunnel then do a quarter turn and land on our side. I am not sure what kind of entry Ray was doing, but he didn't land on his face b/c if so I would have made sure to get a picture of that :thumb:

Kingsley:
normally we start with knees on the gunnel then do a quarter turn and land on our side. I am not sure what kind of entry Ray was doing, but he didn't land on his face b/c if so I would have made sure to get a picture of that :thumb:

Hmmm, any man that says "First get on the gunnel on your knees" to me is going to get the "Yeah right" stare :wink:

edit: ESPECIALLY if there's a camera around :wink:

dbg40:
Ray is gonna drown you for calling him a tool......Let me know when it goes down, I want to watch! : )
ok I'll make sure to give you the heads up!

Ber Rabbit:
Hmmm, any man that says "First get on the gunnel on your knees" to me is going to get the "Yeah right" stare :wink:

edit: ESPECIALLY if there's a camera around :wink:
beware b/c if you ever come on the Seeker I always have a camera:D

Kingsley:
beware b/c if you ever come on the Seeker I always have a camera:D
You guys probably dive a lot deeper than I will ever be comfortable with so I don't see that happening :D

Ber Rabbit:
You guys probably dive a lot deeper than I will ever be comfortable with so I don't see that happening :D
Not necessarily! Yes the boat does it's fair share of deep diving excursions, but we also hit up shallower wrecks too. Two weeks ago we went out to the Neptune II which is 80fsw to the sand.

Kingsley:
Not necessarily! Yes the boat does it's fair share of deep diving excursions, but we also hit up shallower wrecks too. Two weeks ago we went out to the Neptune II which is 80fsw to the sand.

Drat! There goes that excuse :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom