Does this suit make my butt look big

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Downeast Diving:
Face farming... (Hey kids! Not the recommended method for entry.) But when there seems to be no other way.
Then you turn around and fall in backwards, standing backroll if you will :D These are particularly fun when you time it so you do it mid sentence while talking to the DM or Captain--it's a controlled entry but sure looks like a fall :wink:

You probably wouldn't want to try one of those entries, it might rip off the bunny ears :(

Kingsley:
who's this tool?

Rs.jpg

Awesome picture and hysterical post - ha ha ha!

--Matt

matt_unique:
Awesome picture and hysterical post - ha ha ha!

--Matt

To be perfectly honest.. I helped Ray drag that rig onto the gear table, and anyone,, that can carry that much weight on his back, scuffle to the rail, and get THAT much air goin over the edge, is my new hero! ......Ray.....YOU THE MAN!

dbg40:
To be perfectly honest.. I helped Ray drag that rig onto the gear table, and anyone,, that can carry that much weight on his back, scuffle to the rail, and get THAT much air goin over the edge, is my new hero! ......Ray.....YOU THE MAN!

Jumping off the boat is one thing, but he wears that rig hiking around on shore dives too!!!!!

dbg40:
S-*** list!! and you knew that! Im gettin gidds!.....You'll pay for that!

Gidds:
Getting me what? :D My b-day is in March :evil:

Yup Dave.... she sure taught me a lesson....... :D

If I had known how fiercely she would defend you I never would have posted what I did.

OK lets start from the begining.
Yes im the tool in question... and no i did not do a face plant.
that is my signature SEEKER entry and i land on my knees...
i dont recomend anyone attempting this because there is only one other person that i know of that does this and DONT bounce there stages off the hull.(note: bouncing gear off the hull dont make you friends)
Dave. i took the Pic can i be on the list :) but if im your hero how can i be on your list too?

Diesel298:
OK lets start from the begining.
Yes im the tool in question... and no i did not do a face plant.
that is my signature SEEKER entry and i land on my knees...
i dont recoment anyone attempting this because there is only one other person that i know of that does this and DONT bounce there stages off the hull.(note: bouncing gear off the hull dont make you friends)
Dave. i took the Pic can i be on the list :) but if im your hero how can i be on your list too?

Now im confused.......I'll have to get back to you on this.......

Back
Top Bottom