Does this suit make my butt look big

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man,,im loosin the respect of my peeps here.....Tell you what, go drown Kingsley while I decide.

ok good plan...
o mattt,, where you at?

I'm here, just got back from a weekend of what was supposed to be skydiving in Maine, but due to the excellent weather pattern that we are stuck in, it is on hold until further notice.

RIOceanographer:
Yup Dave.... she sure taught me a lesson....... :D

If I had known how fiercely she would defend you I never would have posted what I did.

Oh the itty bitty 100 pound weakling is supposed to be protecting the giant scary bald man from the skinny nerd? :lol:

*lazy sigh* ok let me go find the lp hose and mittens, this should be really challenging :yawn: :wink:

hey stop hijacking my post or im gonna hide it the bushes and take a pic of you in your drysuit..
o nevermind......it will be July befor that happens

Does Gidds' butt look fat in her drysuit too?

*running away and hidng*

Diesel298:
hey stop hijacking my post or im gonna hide it the bushes and take a pic of you in your drysuit..
o nevermind......it will be July befor that happens

YOU are telling ME not to hijack YOUR thread :rolleyes: TRY AGAIN! :b2:

Additionally there will be no stalking, you will be maced, and everybody has seen bad pics of me in my drysuit already so what's the big deal? MY butt doesn't look big at least :evil:

Who's stalking. This thread has a high amusement factor. It's not that I posted a link on the mothership for everyone to pounce upon you. But I could do that....

TheRedHead:
Who's stalking. This thread has a high amusement factor. It's not that I posted a link on the mothership for everyone to pounce upon you. But I could do that....

Ray is stalking, or threatening to with his voyeur in the bushes routine :rolleyes: For which he would be immensly sorry if I happened to catch him doing it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom