Does this suit make my butt look big

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diesel298:
clearley you dont know gidds
shes not a happy person

I don't know, I saw her smile once. Of course she threatened to kill me if I told anyone about it. Personally I think she was bluffing.... er hey... what are you doing with that mitten!?!?! No please don......urk..... :reaper:

She smiles all the time in the surface interval forum :D
*shuffle*

She even hugs people! She's really a nice person. Very sweet girl...

TheRedHead:
She even hugs people!

What have they done to Gidds since she went into Exile!?!?!? Some kind of brainwashing program?

Next they're going to tell me she is now quiet at hockey games and that she has become a big fan of wreck diving! :D

I admit that I haven't seen her virtually hug a man, but she does virutally hug some women friends. I am trying to convince her to boat dive. I don't understand her aversion.

its best not to try and figure her out

TheRedHead:
I admit that I haven't seen her virtually hug a man, but she does virutally hug some women friends. I am trying to convince her to boat dive. I don't understand her aversion.

Okay, that sounds more believable! Glad to know she is still herself! You scared me there! :D

Also your best chance of getting past her boat aversion is a shark dive! Good luck!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom