Does this suit make my butt look big

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't you people HAVE work to do? What is with this talking about me while I am not around thing and WHAT are all you flatlanders doing in MY forum!?! *goes to get the clam rake*:light::maniac:

You don't scare me Gidds. My husband all of my in-laws are from New England so I can lurk here and post somtimes. I want to dive there next time we go to Keane. AND I know that you are actually a nice person in spite of your cranky yankee facade.

TheRedHead:
You don't scare me Gidds. My husband all of my in-laws are from New England so I can lurk here and post somtimes. I want to dive there next time we go to Keane. AND I know that you are actually a nice person in spite of your cranky yankee facade.
carefull..
shakey ground

Keene you flatlander!

Gidds:
Keene you flatlander!

It's really Fitzwilliam but nobody knows where it is! :10:

You have to eat a raw quahog and spell QUAHOG right before you are allowed to dive in New England :wink:

The Cranky Yankee.......LMAO!!....too funny:D

Oh, and I do have a pic of the Cranky Yankee smiling...I'll have to find it and opst it again. I remember it was refered to as being as believable as a blury pic of the lochness monster, though. (or something like that)

johnnyseko:
The Cranky Yankee.......LMAO!!....too funny:D

Oh, and I do have a pic of the Cranky Yankee smiling...I'll have to find it and opst it again. I remember it was refered to as being as believable as a blury pic of the lochness monster, though. (or something like that)

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :mad:

You can stay, unfortunately, even if you don't know how to spell quahog...
Let's put it this way: if I went and started stomping my feet in the Deep Dixie forum they'd tar and feather me and use me for gator bait so all the loonies need to get back into MOFland where they belong, that or get back to work

Gidds:
You have to eat a raw quahog and spell QUAHOG right before you are allowed to dive in New England :wink:

Jeesh you threatened to chase me with a clamrake and drive me out of New England for not being a real "yankee" even though I grew up here and have not only eaten a quahog but have actually gone clam digging!

I had clam chowder once. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom