Does this suit make my butt look big

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Downeast Diving:
"Baby Got Back"

NO FAIR! And what were you doing checking out my butt? If you print a copy, i'll autograph it for you. :)

I want everyone to know, im taking names from all the negative comments about my
a ss! BEWARE! As for the D ring stuff, it's a BPW, no storage! that's where it goes. there is also a 60 lb lift bag in the mc pack, also clipped to the ring. You should see it with 3 or 4 spools hanging there, it looks like a squirrel's nest is hanging out of my butt! And don't you know, DIR guys never sit, we stand at parade rest till it's our turn!

As long as your butt keeps your weightbelt from falling down around your ankles that is all that really matters.....

RIOceanographer:
As long as your butt keeps your weightbelt from falling down around your ankles that is all that really matters.....

Ahhh, good doctor, there in lies the problem. At the end of a dive, it looks like my weight belt is going ghetto! It's down around my knees!

dbg40:
Ahhh, good doctor, there in lies the problem. At the end of a dive, it looks like my weight belt is going ghetto! It's down around my knees!

Hmm... I was wondering why you wore such heavy ankle weights.... :D

What about the poor guy splashing in the water that needs help??

dbg40:

There we have it, a SEVERE case of "Noassatall" :D I think you need to see someone about that before it spreads :wink:

dbg40:
You should see it with 3 or 4 spools hanging there, it looks like a squirrel's nest is hanging out of my butt!

If I need to borrow a reel do I just grab one? ROFLMAO! :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom