Does this suit make my butt look big

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Poor Dave,
Having people all over the world discuss his butt or lack thereof seems to be keeping him
in hiding.
I want everyone to know I did not recognize his butt, I only recognized the dive equipment. Just to be perfectly clear here.

That's me in the profile pic, I don't state my gender so I can weed out the stupid people :D
I think it's hilarious when people address me and say "Mr. Rabbit"--it happens on a regular basis ROFLMAO! I may be little but I thought the heels would give my gender away :wink: I'm pretty easy to pick out of a line-up in my gear, here's my pic from the GLWC meet-n-greet taken and posted by Notsoken.
Ber :lilbunny:

saltywater.................
u huh...... whatever

Ber Rabbit:
That's me in the profile pic, I don't state my gender so I can weed out the stupid people :D
I think it's hilarious when people address me and say "Mr. Rabbit"--it happens on a regular basis ROFLMAO! I may be little but I thought the heels would give my gender away :wink: I'm pretty easy to pick out of a line-up in my gear, here's my pic from the GLWC meet-n-greet taken and posted by Notsoken.

Nice hood :D Custom made or did you do it yourself? Either way, it "rocks".

How do you like your Viking suit?

Green_Manelishi:
Nice hood Custom made or did you do it yourself? Either way, it "rocks". How do you like your Viking suit?

Terrapin Wetsuits custom made it for me and did a fantastic job!

My original Viking and I had a lot of issues, it was a wide cut and I'm not but that's all that was available when I got it. I had a lot of wet, miserable dives in that suit. The suit in the picture is my new one (same suit but it's the slim cut) and I finally found out why people enjoy drysuit diving! I put my mask over the rubber around the face and as long as I make sure the beanie liner stays out of the mask skirt I get out with dry hair--YES! The rabbit hood is to help keep too much air from getting under the attached hood. I would definitely recommend the Viking Xtreme.

Your butt looks huge.

last time I heard him whining it was his enormous neck that was causing the problem in the suit, not the lack of butt :evil:

H2Andy:
i don't know, i'm not DIR

:wink:

LIAR! What are you doing in here anyway! *goes to get the clam rake*

Everybody Ruuuuunnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diesel298:
Doesthissuitmakemyasslookbig.jpg
"Baby Got Back"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom