DIR- Generic Does the ScubaPro S-Tek Pro BPW Meet Standards?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No; harness is not one piece of continuous webbing. Might be worth reaching out to your instructor.

I would have to see who is instructing and when in Ohio. I think the last one was at Gilboa and I believe the instructor flew in but I could be wrong. I really like the reviews of this unit so I may just run with it and then try to rent something for fundies as apparently that is an option.

Spend less money on gear and more money on training. Fundies is a great start. If you insist on spending that kind of money on gear, just get Halcyon.

Yes very expensive. It has been well received by people in Ohio which is why Im like it.

Emoke and Francesco both traveled in … it was well done. I believe they may be doing it again next year. I suggest reaching out to Francesco

Emoke and Francesco both traveled in … it was well done. I believe they may be doing it again next year. I suggest reaching out to Francesco

Are those their screen names on this forum or do I need to reach out another way?

You don’t want any of that. It’s searching for a problem. The shoulder straps shouldn’t be tight and you don’t need to tighten and loosen them all the time.

Then you’re going to have all that extra webbing and that’s where the back up lights go on the shoulder straps so you won’t be able to adjust them anyhow and the right hip dring gets in the way of the light canister

Are those their screen names on this forum or do I need to reach out another way?
Emoke
Francesco

Do not expect to find GUE instructors via Scubaboard. Also you are wasting your money on the scubapro BC compared to alternatives.

I would have to see who is instructing and when in Ohio. I think the last one was at Gilboa and I believe the instructor flew in but I could be wrong. I really like the reviews of this unit so I may just run with it and then try to rent something for fundies as apparently that is an option.
Brother just get a regular harness and skip the gimmicks and marketing nonsense. This stuff adds nothing but complication for no benefit.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom