Does anyone want to do some mellow diving at BW tomorrow?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kathydee

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I've heard reports that swell was moderate, vis was 10-15ft and entry/exit were reasonable at BW today. I would really like to hop into the water tomorrow.

It's kinda short notice but is anyone up for some mellow diving, skills diving or even night diving tomorrow?

Last edited:
Yesterday I would've said yes to some night diving (heading down after I'm done with the class), but based on how tired I am tonight that's not likely to work out tomorrow. :)

I WILL be doing some skills practice in the pool after the class is over though...

15 feet? That is totally doable. Too bad I drained my doubles and rebuilt my valves to make them easier to turn. They are dead empty right now.

15 feet? That is totally doable. Too bad I drained my doubles and rebuilt my valves to make them easier to turn. They are dead empty right now.

I bet we could find you loaner tanks if you want to come down :wink:.

Yesterday I would've said yes to some night diving (heading down after I'm done with the class), but based on how tired I am tonight that's not likely to work out tomorrow. :)

I WILL be doing some skills practice in the pool after the class is over though...

Keep up the good job! We'll catch up sooner than later, I'm sure.

I bet we could find you loaner tanks if you want to come down :wink:.

I guess I should have let you hold onto my tanks huh?

I got my dubs filled with 32%... swing by the house if you want to borrow them.

I guess I should have let you hold onto my tanks huh?

Thanks Ben!! It's unbelievable how generous you are with your gear :) !! You are one awesome buddy!

Hey thanks for the heads up. I asked about conditions and all I got was crickets:confused:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/norcal/320573-any-reports-breakwater-today.html
Too late now, I didn't get any info so I made other plans.
Oh well, I guess thats how it is.

I doubt it will be spectacular but if you're desperate it will do :D! Enjoy your other plans.

We can thank Jim & Ron for the condition report! Thanks again guys! See you tomorrow!

I still would love to find a night diving buddy for a mellow critter hunting dive.

If you're interested text me if you have my number, otherwise I'll check this thread in the morning & again later in the PM.

Thanks Ben!! It's unbelievable how generous you are with your gear :) !! You are one awesome buddy!

You just think he is being a generous guy, but what he really wants is his fins :D BTW They are boxed for you already.

When Kathy called me late last night I had a hole in my drysuit, as I was installing my pee-valve. My tanks valves were fairly sticky so earlier I had rebuilt them and swapped the valve knobs for something a little longer (Thermos, stolen from my HP100's). Used sandpaper on the knobs to scuff them up, hopefully giving me a little more traction on them. Replaced my worn out dry gloves for a new pair, redid the bolt snap connection to my can light head as the cave line was about to fail, using cave line tied off a new signal mirror to replace the worn out one in my pocket, repaired a small hole in the skin of my drysuit so it wouldn't get bigger, lubed all 12 of my clips, cleaned and conditioned my drysuit seals, cleaned up my save a dive kit some, cleaned out my dive bin, added a few things to my save a dive kit, refilled my small cotol 241 bottle, put an SK7 back onto my scooter, and took care of a few other little things.

After all that I do not think I could have gotten out of bed this morning and been functional hours before the sun came up...it is still not up yet.

Thanks for the offer to use your tanks Ben :cool2: I do have more than a few singles that I could always use too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom