Does anyone know which mask this is?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amazon shows the mask in all of the different sizes:

Amazon.com : Atomic Aquatics Frameless Mask for Scuba Diving and Snorkeling : Atomic Ultra Clear Frameless Mask : Sports & Outdoors

Last time I went to my LDS they no longer carried it, so I'm not sure where I could even try one before buying it. I guess as long as I can return it...

Thanks.

Buying masks online is tricky, I won't do so unless it's a mask I already own and know fits i.e Atomic Frameless in medium. If you don't already know and/or have the mask your looking to replace it's a risky venture. I'd make sure wherever you buy the mask from has a return policy. If it's the Atomic frameless you alluded to in your first post they ONLY come in TWO sizes medium and standard, I'm guessing different sites may call them variations of. Unless you have a very narrow or child like face you'd likely be standard. You have a 50% chance of guessing correctly. I'd take my bet with standard. Good luck.

Amazon shows the mask in all of the different sizes:

Amazon.com : Atomic Aquatics Frameless Mask for Scuba Diving and Snorkeling : Atomic Ultra Clear Frameless Mask : Sports & Outdoors

Last time I went to my LDS they no longer carried it, so I'm not sure where I could even try one before buying it. I guess as long as I can return it...

Thanks.

I assure you it only comes in two sizes, I have no idea why Amazon list all those size variations. Like I said unless you have a very narrow or child like face you're most likely the standard/regular fitting. If you're going to buy online buy from somewhere like Leisure Pro or Scubatoys who have a return policy.

Thank you for your help. I just ordered it from Leisure Pro.

Yes, I ordered the standard/regular and it was a lot less then when I bought it from my LDS. I should be looking at online stores more often. Thanks again. Hopefully this is my size.

Yes, I ordered the standard/regular and it was a lot less then when I bought it from my LDS. I should be looking at online stores more often. Thanks again. Hopefully this is my size.

Cool, post back on how you get on, I'm interested. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom