Does anyone know which mask this is?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stanw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Sadly, my mask was recently stolen and I want to attempt to buy another one of the same type. I honestly do not remember what brand/model it was, though I purchased it about five years ago.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Attachments

• mask.jpg
    mask.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 178
  • mask2.jpg
    mask2.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 169
Definitely Atomic strap adjuster on side view.
Their newer masks are even better than the old frameless ones.
Perhaps the Rat Bass-turd thief did you a favor.

Definitely Atomic strap adjuster on side view.
Their newer masks are even better than the old frameless ones.
Perhaps the Rat Bass-turd thief did you a favor.

How are the newer masks better?

Thanks!

Me too, the only Atomic brand mask I am interested in is the Frameless model. I love them. N

I'm just now getting around to buying a replacement. The only problem is, I have no idea what size it was. It is available in Medium, Medium Fit, One Size, Regular and Standard Fit. Any advice on how to best determine the best size for this? How do you buy masks online without being able to try them on?

Thanks!

Buying masks online is tricky, I won't do so unless it's a mask I already own and know fits i.e Atomic Frameless in medium. If you don't already know and/or have the mask your looking to replace it's a risky venture. I'd make sure wherever you buy the mask from has a return policy. If it's the Atomic frameless you alluded to in your first post they ONLY come in TWO sizes medium and standard, I'm guessing different sites may call them variations of. Unless you have a very narrow or child like face you'd likely be standard. You have a 50% chance of guessing correctly. I'd take my bet with standard. Good luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom