Do you wear a dive watch?

Do you wear a dive watch?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have several dive watches (and some others too). I can't say I'm a collector, but I do like my (dive) watches :) I don't usually dive with them because I mainly dive dry suit and dry gloves and the straps would have to be ungodly long - even natos - and therefore not very EDC friendly.

NITROX-17

I have a long one for drysuit diving and a shorter one for "other". It only takes a few seconds to change the strap from one to the other.

When I used to wear my computer down at my wrist (on my drysuit), I trimmed the strap so it was just long enough, with my dry suit. That actually made it short enough that it was fine to use the same strap over my 3mm wetsuit, too. But, I started wearing my computer further up my forearm on my drysuit (because of dry glove rings), and then it was not long enough. So I got a new long one. That one is long enough to be a little annoying when wearing a 3mm wetsuit.

Back
Top Bottom