Do you have a particular buddy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i met my regular buddy through my LDS and nearly every fun dive since he's been on and even some of my working ones. it's so much more relaxing when you know that if you turn your head he's going to be there 3-4 meters back smilimg and wondering what i want. we probably wouldn't have met but for the diving but have become close friends and meet up most wednesdays for drinks as well as nearly every weekend for dives even in the winter which if you know irish weather takes some commitment birrrrrr

TSandM:
I thought about this one briefly and realized that my husband doesn't have to deal with men calling me up to go diving. That's because my buddies know better than to try to reach me by phone . . . everything gets done by e-mail :)

As far as I can tell, he doesn't object to me going diving with other men. He does object to me going diving instead of getting any useful work done . . .

Regarding my sig line, it was sure true for me that I sucked a lot more when I had a lot fewer dives!

Nice side step. :) If male divers DID call, instead of email, how would he feel? Does your husband dive with other woman when you can't make it? How do YOU feel when they call him to dive?

I try to chase my husband out of the house to dive with ANYBODY when I'm not available to dive with him (and sometimes when I am). So far, the only woman has been one of our best friends, but it wouldn't bother me anyway. But I'm a diver. I understand that there is a little to no trouble you can get into in a drysuit and four layers of thermal underwear . . . And that a woman with lank, dripping hair and unmentionable things depending from her nose is not much of a threat.

I have 3 regular dive buddies, a guy I met in my OW class, my brother-in-law and a friend at work.

TSandM:
I try to chase my husband out of the house to dive with ANYBODY when I'm not available to dive with him (and sometimes when I am). So far, the only woman has been one of our best friends, but it wouldn't bother me anyway. But I'm a diver. I understand that there is a little to no trouble you can get into in a drysuit and four layers of thermal underwear . . . And that a woman with lank, dripping hair and unmentionable things depending from her nose is not much of a threat.

We laughed out loud at the nose thing.:lol: eeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooo

TSandM:
I understand that there is a little to no trouble you can get into in a drysuit and four layers of thermal underwear . . . And that a woman with lank, dripping hair and unmentionable things depending from her nose is not much of a threat.

never underestimate the capacity of a male to fetishize on a chick in a rubber suit...

never underestimate the capacity of a male to fetishize on a chick in a rubber suit...

I am constantly amazed at men :D

My favourite buddy is about to leave the country :( We work really well together as dive buddies, and quite a few people comment on this. We pretty much know how far we can stray whilst still staying within each others sight, we breathe at about the same rate (she is a touch better with air), we move at the same speed, and we both spot things the other person has missed. and we are quite good at staying out of each others way :)

she is moving to Sngapore in about a month, so I'm not buddyless... :(

Z...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom