Do any shops buy used gear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

before I relocate overseas
Is this a permanent move, any chance you may change your mind in the future?
You could store it at at friends place, as an example, or ship it over to your new place, you may regret selling.
Just 'throwing it out there' as an idea.

I can’t find a great answer elsewhere… do any shops buy used gear? SoCal in particular. Not looking for top dollar, simply need to unload my stuff quickly (in one stop) before I relocate overseas. Thanks for any advice.
Literally list it in this thread.

If you've photos even better.

Literally list it in this thread.

If you've photos even better.
The waters have been chummed. The sharks are circling. Dreams of steel tanks, titanium regs, Halcyon, Shearwater filling our heads.

Only to be crushed by the ultimate appearance of a budget Cressi package?

The waters have been chummed. The sharks are circling. Dreams of steel tanks, titanium regs, Halcyon, Shearwater filling our heads.

And some US Divers snorkel fins.

It sometimes amazes me what remains on craigslist for 6+ months, being relisted over and over and over.

Or those listings for gear "only used twice" and "spent $3000 new" and want $1500 for it.

That listing is classic. Right down to the pair of UK C4 dive lights.
I just looked up the light, apparently it's 575 lumen? Ouch, I think my $10 Ali-express "2000 lumen" spare light is the same brightness.

Back
Top Bottom