Dixie Divers Memorial Day Weekend Trip to Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

philmottrek99and02:
OK Denise asked (or begged) for this.

I have not, nor will I ever beg.....the only begging that will be going on is you when I kick you to the curb :huh: and we leave you at home on this trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

denisegg:
.....the only begging that will be going on is you when I kick you to the curb :huh: and we leave you at home on this trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need him though... if we give anyone DAS BOOT... I vote it should be you denise:D

denisegg:
That is about it????????????????????.............Where is the second condo? At the risk of sounding annoyed........I am not concerned about whether this condo with 3 beds for 10 people has a coffe table in it or how many towels 10 people will be sharing.

What are you annoyed for? You asked him for the rental agreement, that's what he gave you... You didn't say, "Don't tell me about the towels and coffee table."

Be specific in the information you want woman! AND go take a nap! :D

Besides, there will be 5 people in each room, so it doesn't matter that it says it has room for 10 or even 20!

Where in what Howard posted does it say ANYTHING about a second condo?

calm down kids...

How about you two, you know who you are, set aside your differences for the greater good of this trip and the other people involved! I'm afraid to say but if this BS keeps up, I don't think the trip is going to happen! I for one, hate drama, especially drama that can be avoided.

So, lets book these condo's, I doubt speargirl would steer us wrong! And enjoy ourselves some diving in Key Largo in May!

If you have a problem with what I said above, so be it, I could give 2 poops!

There is no way I am going to spend Friday night in a two bedroom condo with 3 beds with 10 people after driving 14 hours and having to get up the next morning early to go diving. I will make this simple for you. The five of us will stay in Ocean Pointes Friday night where all 5 people will have something called a bed to sleep in. IF the rental agreement states that it INCLUDES the other condo, we will move into it for the next two nights.

I think what we need here is clarification on whether we are talking about ONE condo or TWO condo's here. I'm under the impression we are talking about two.

denisegg:
There is no way I am going to spend Friday night in a two bedroom condo with 3 beds with 10 people after driving 14 hours and having to get up the next morning early to go diving. I will make this simple for you. The five of us will stay in Ocean Pointes Friday night where all 5 people will have something called a bed to sleep in. IF the rental agreement states that it INCLUDES the other condo, we will move into it for the next two nights.

Sounds reasonable to me. We have 2 months before this trip happens and you have a little under 2 months to tell Ocean Pointe that you only want it for one night. So, lets just chill out about the room arrangements for awhile and let Howard talk to speargirl about what she can do for us and we'll go from there.

Good night everyone, sleep tight and don't let Denise bite! :mooner:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom