Dixie Divers Memorial Day Weekend Trip to Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got the rental agreement in my hot little ol hand. As soon as I drain the swamp here at work, I'll get to it. $125 out the door price. PM me for other details.

philmottrek99and02:
Denise,

Focus FOCUS beatings second!

Okay Howard, you can be second....let me get through beating Frank first...

philmottrek99and02:
Got the rental agreement in my hot little ol hand. As soon as I drain the swamp here at work, I'll get to it. $125 out the door price. PM me for other details.

So spill it :D ....what exactly does the rental agreement state as in how many units for what days and what accomodations do the units have? I want to know exactly what I am agreeing to before I cancel my reservations. It is no use in everyone having to pm for details when we all need to know the same info....in MY humble:wink: opinion.....

Where is the link to the pics of the condos for 125 per night? The only pics I have been able to find are some pics of the kitchen/den combo.

Actually, since this is not a communist state, the minority does not get to tell me now I am spending my money. Denise, hold tight (see my PM message back to you before you agree to anything!).

seadoggirl:
Actually, since this is not a communist state, the minority does not get to tell me now I am spending my money. Denise, hold tight (see my PM message back to you before you agree to anything!).

Could you reply to my PM too seadoggirl =P

Welcome back Donna! OK Denise asked (or begged) for this.
Arrival 5/25/07
Departure 5/28/07 Check out time 11am
Rate $125.00 night
Sate and local Manditory Tax (11.5%) Added Into Rate
Cleaning Fee $0.00 Added Into Rate
Total $375.00
Deposit $187.50 To Reserve Due Before 04/20/07
Total Due $187.50 Due Before 05/04/07

TOTAL # OF ADULTS 10 # OF CHILDREN # OF PETS 0
(MAX OCCUPANCY:10)

Master Bedroom: Queen Bed with screen porch, dresser, night table, TV, and alarm clock
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, double bed and night table
Livingroom: Sofa, love seat, coffee table, TV, VCR, radio with CD player, Dining table seats 6, 5 bar stools. Screened porch on main floor with chairs
Two full bathrooms: Bathrooms designed in beautiful stone marble. Stand up shower downstairs and tub upstairs, two sets of linens, 6 beach towels and 6 sets of bath towels.
Kitchen: Refrigerator and freezer, dishwasher, range, microwave, coffee maker, blender and 12 sets of utensils and dishware, gas grill and washer/dryer

Other standard disclaimers such report damage owner not held liable keep it clean and comfortable, etc etc

Directions to Kawana:
FL turnpike South to last exit FL city. Take US 1 south to mm 100, turn left onto East Drive (Yellow blinking signal light) Turn right onto Ocean Bay Dr. Pass a marina on the left, go over little bridge over canal and Kawama Yacht Club entrance on right. Mention to guard your name and unit R3 and he will give you a car pass for the duration of your visit. Please place pass on your mirror or in plain sight so as you come and go the guards may see it.

That's about it.

That is about it????????????????????.............Where is the second condo? At the risk of sounding annoyed........I am not concerned about whether this condo with 3 beds for 10 people has a coffe table in it or how many towels 10 people will be sharing.

Back
Top Bottom