Dixie Divers Memorial Day Weekend Trip to Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

By The Way I'm Going To Up In Your Neck Of The Woods On Fri/sat/sun In Foley Alabama, But Not For Fun My Grandmother Has Went To A Better Place. But I Will Be Back On Monday Where It Is Warm And Sunny. Can Anybody Tell Me What The Temp Is Up Thier So I Will Know What To Bring. I Don't Want To Freeze My You Know What Off.
Becky

Sorry to hear about your grandmother :( She has gone to a better place indeed! :angel_2:

I can't help w/ the weather in Foley, but some of the others can for sure :D

I was going to fly at one time, but now the price to Miami from my airport has doubled.

frankc420:
I was going to fly at one time, but now the price to Miami from my airport has doubled.

Try flying into Fort Lauderdale. only about 45 minutes more driving and typically $200 or more less in price.

Of course Delta is flying into Marathon now too, but I'm betting it's more.

speargirl:
I Have No Clue, All I Did Was Give Howard A Place To Come That Everyone Can Afford And Have A Good Time.

I appreciate your work in helping to accomodate our group and I am certainly willing to accept your offer. I don't know how much detail Howard gave you on the diversity of our group but we have no couples, 2 ladies, 1 teenage girl, and 7 men. You can understand the complexity of our housing situation, but if we have the option of using the second unit on the next two nights I believe that would be more than satisfactory and I appreciate your diligence in helping us to accomodate our group. If the other two adults in my party of five, Donna and Brandy are comfortable with this arrangement, I am also and I will cancel my reservation. Donna is in Belize until Sunday so I will contact her when she returns. I will also make sure Brandy sees the post so that he can give you his response.
Again, thank you for your assistance.:)

ScubaPhotoBabe:
Either way, what ever you guys decide.... you will most enjoy, I'm sure about that!!! It's gorgeous diving here.... I love it!!!

talk to ya soon!!!:D
Michaelynn

There is an issue that was brought up to me by another member of our party and I totally agree with his observation. I hardly think it is fair for us to come to the Keys and do one free dive with Cristal Clear Charters and then do 3 paying dives with another charter company. I think it is only fair to see if your charter company can accomodate the diverse needs of our party. Our dilemna is that we have both OW and AOW and the AOW divers want to do mostly wrecks. We will be going out at the same time and were looking to do 4 trips, Saturday am and pm and Sunday am and pm. There are a few who were also interested in a night dive on Saturday. We have 7 AOW and 3 OW. Can you make any suggestions as to how you could accomodate our diverse group and keep us together as much as possible and what the cost per diver per trip would be including tanks and weights and what the upgrade for nitrox would be?
Thank you in advance for your help.:)

So, status of the condo's? Have you made the arrangements Howard? It's the best deal possible and IMO the best option. If 1-2 people out of 10 don't agree... they just don't agree, IMO, majority rules!

frankc420:
So, status of the condo's? Have you made the arrangements Howard? It's the best deal possible and IMO the best option. If 1-2 people out of 10 don't agree... they just don't agree, IMO, majority rules!

Frank, if I want your opinion, I will beat it out of you :D

Howard,

It's nice that you can avoid my question all together, but, I'll repeat it for you just in case you missed it the first time!

frankc420:

Back
Top Bottom