Dixie Divers Memorial Day Weekend Trip to Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I never noticed how high I looked in my avatar till now... Guess homie was right! I'm not though, I don't do that stuff! Anymore...

frankc420:
I'll buy the first round of kick Howards ***!
:D

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :10: ...love you FrankO :D

I got a new job!

Michael

mwhities:
I got a new job!

Michael

Anybody know what the weather is like in Alaska???

Sorry, just figured now would be a good time for random comments.:D

DawgDiver:
Anybody know what the weather is like in Alaska???

Sorry, just figured now would be a good time for random comments.:D

How about Key Largo? What is the weather like there in May? What are you going to wear diving? A wetsuit or just a bathing suit?:D

you shouldnt need a wetsuit by then... i was there first of june a few years back to get certified... i started with a shorty.. then learned that was too much

denisegg:
How about Key Largo? What is the weather like there in May? What are you going to wear diving? A wetsuit or just a bathing suit?:D

Just my speedo racer. :eyebrow:

Or maybe my trademark corona shorts, they haven't made an apearance since the bahamas....
1148202268_l.jpg

Ahhhh the bahamas...... (and no, i don't drink coors, but that was what dad bought at the gas station)

Seriously,
Probably my 3/2mm fullsuit. Not that i need it for warmth, except maybe on the wrecks, but i don't like getting stung by jellies.

DawgDiver:
Just my speedo racer. :eyebrow:

Probably my 3/2mm fullsuit. Not that i need it for warmth, except maybe on the wrecks, but i don't like getting stung by jellies.

The speedo racer sounds like enough protection to me....:D

DawgDiver:
Probably my 3/2mm fullsuit. Not that i need it for warmth, except maybe on the wrecks.

What wrecks have you been diving on that you get colder because there is some steel around ya?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom