Dixie Divers Memorial Day Weekend Trip to Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frankc420:
I need a list of people who want to do a night dive.

Ocean Divers
Night Dive* $80
  • 1-location, 1-tank dive usually at Molasses Reef
[this is their regular fee...we could probably get them to give us the group rate **hopefully** even if all 10 didnot want to do it)(Frank0, you could call and ask)

denisegg:
Ocean Divers
Night Dive* $80
  • 1-location, 1-tank dive usually at Molasses Reef
[this is their regular fee...we could probably get them to give us the group rate **hopefully** even if all 10 didnot want to do it)(Frank0, you could call and ask)

that is a rip-off. Maybe for a two tank dive that included tanks it would be ok.

mike_s:
that is a rip-off. Maybe for a two tank dive that included tanks it would be ok.

Agreed, is gas more expensive at night? :confused:

I may try to go on another weekend, its probably gonna be hella busy out there on a holiday, 3 day weekend. Especially since the free dive isn't going to be honored on this weekend. Trip costs could drop down by a few hundred dollars by simply going on another weekend more than likely. I'm not made of money.

Ooops! I gave them the wrong date... The free dive is back on :) Just waiting for a callback w/ the details...

I just realized I used the word weekend 4 times in 3 sentences... Talk about repetitive.

I just realized I used the word weekend 4 times in 3 sentences... Talk about repetitive.

frankc420:
Ooops! I gave them the wrong date... The free dive is back on :) Just waiting for a callback w/ the details...

Alright Frank0, get it right where we can finish scheming :D :D

As long as the night dive is with Crystal and free.. I am in for it. If we have to pay these prices though, I am out. Especially for one dive that doesnt seem worth it.

My idea is to hit springs on the first day driving there, then Venice Beach early second day before completing the journey to the Keys. Stay two days in the Keys. Hit some of the Atlantic shore dives on the way home.

Not gonna happen on the same weekend as Memorial Day though :p

SuPrBuGmAn:
My idea is to hit springs on the first day driving there, then Venice Beach early second day before completing the journey to the Keys. Stay two days in the Keys. Hit some of the Atlantic shore dives on the way home.

Not gonna happen on the same weekend as Memorial Day though :p

So when are you thinking?

Back
Top Bottom