Diving with men

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

again RAVENC I hope to get up your way some time and the offer stands if you come down this way, the gulf is not great for reefs but fair for fish life. East coast has better reefs thats the good thing about Florida its skinny and we can do east or west coast.
Thanks again and good luck on your DIR-F
David

Dude, don't do it. She'll dive the pants off of you. :) Make you feel like an idiot and all. :)

Maaaan... Have you seen her picture up on the DeepSouthDivers.org website? What a hottie! Man, I'll bet the guy who catches a girl like that is either really, really rich, or has a huge... Snorkel. :)

...Or both. :wink:

Men or Women, divers are measured by their diving abilities, not gender.

I had but male and female buddies and I can not see the big difference. Sorry.

Ari

Wonderful site! WOW! Awesome pics! Please extend my complements to your webmaster and the photographers who contributed. Is the airplane off of the southern coastline? Would love to dive it sometime.

Unfortunately didn't find the pic you mentioned in your last e-mail (okay, I admit it, I will always look at a girl! Call it a weakness...)

Again, great site! Keep up the great work!

SeaJay:
Dude, don't do it. She'll dive the pants off of you. :) Make you feel like an idiot and all. :)

Maaaan... Have you seen her picture up on the DeepSouthDivers.org website? What a hottie! Man, I'll bet the guy who catches a girl like that is either really, really rich, or has a huge... Snorkel. :)

...Or both. :wink:

I know they call scuba a sport but I did-not know it a was competitive sport, I have nothing to prove to any one I dive for the love of it.
I have found in life that people that run around saying "Im better than" are insecure with them selfs.
As far as RAVENC and I go I was not aware there was any competition just a invite to dive with her and likewise a invite to dive in my water hole.
I can see she has accomplished a lot and I take my hat of to her but I dont have any intrest in nitrox, cave or DIR, I do have the skills and a lot of experience to do what I enjoy do's this make me a bad diver.

My present buddy has done a deep dive course 220 on air I have done 150, on our last shore dive she got knocked over by the surf mask came of , reg came out and lost and recovered a fin. I was carrying a camera and strobe and had to take the surface marker from her hold on to her by the tank valve untill she got sorted out. Who was the better diver, neither we each have our strengths and weakness and work together. What makes a good diver?.
In my opinion number one is, know your limitation's and dive within them, number two being a good buddy. After that if you go one way and I another and eperience different things it do's not necessarily follow that one diver is better than the other only that you have accomplished different things in different fields.
Your other comments on RAVENC have no bearing at all on her diving abilities and not knowing her can-not comment on them. I take it you do know her and have a rapport with her, I hope so, if someone was to make those comments about me or my wife I would be very P****d as it would make that person a very shallow character.

Hoya97:
Wonderful site! WOW! Awesome pics! Please extend my complements to your webmaster and the photographers who contributed. Is the airplane off of the southern coastline? Would love to dive it sometime.

Unfortunately didn't find the pic you mentioned in your last e-mail (okay, I admit it, I will always look at a girl! Call it a weakness...)

Again, great site! Keep up the great work!

Well heck, thanks! :)

RavenC's picture can be found on the "Contacts" page. Go to "Talk" and then click on "Contact Us." :)

cdiver2:
I know they call scuba a sport but I did-not know it a was competitive sport, I have nothing to prove to any one I dive for the love of it.
I have found in life that people that run around saying "Im better than" are insecure with them selfs.
As far as RAVENC and I go I was not aware there was any competition just a invite to dive with her and likewise a invite to dive in my water hole.
I can see she has accomplished a lot and I take my hat of to her but I dont have any intrest in nitrox, cave or DIR, I do have the skills and a lot of experience to do what I enjoy do's this make me a bad diver.

My present buddy has done a deep dive course 220 on air I have done 150, on our last shore dive she got knocked over by the surf mask came of , reg came out and lost and recovered a fin. I was carrying a camera and strobe and had to take the surface marker from her hold on to her by the tank valve untill she got sorted out. Who was the better diver, neither we each have our strengths and weakness and work together. What makes a good diver?.
In my opinion number one is, know your limitation's and dive within them, number two being a good buddy. After that if you go one way and I another and eperience different things it do's not necessarily follow that one diver is better than the other only that you have accomplished different things in different fields.
Your other comments on RAVENC have no bearing at all on her diving abilities and not knowing her can-not comment on them. I take it you do know her and have a rapport with her, I hope so, if someone was to make those comments about me or my wife I would be very P****d as it would make that person a very shallow character.

Relax, cdiver. :wink: It was all a joke. :) I was just playing around. (RavenC's my girl... Or rather, I'm her guy.) :)

Those that know us probably got a kick out of my comments... Get it? Her boyfriend walks into the conversation midway and says, "Wow... What a babe! I'll bet the guy that gets her must be REALLY AMAZING..." :wink:

I was hoping that would be really obvious when I mentioned money and snorkel size. :wink:

It's just a joke. Part of what made it funny was having it go over your head. Hopefully now you'll see the humor.

In fact, I was kinda hoping she'd jump in on this one and say something like, "Ohhhh, yes... He's wonderful" or something. Of course, with my luck she'd say something like, "Oh, he's such a jerk..." :wink: Lol...

Sorry 'bout that. It's just SeaJay and Robyn humor...

SeaJay:
Relax, cdiver. :wink: It was all a joke. :) I was just playing around. (RavenC's my girl... Or rather, I'm her guy.) :)

Those that know us probably got a kick out of my comments... Get it? Her boyfriend walks into the conversation midway and says, "Wow... What a babe! I'll bet the guy that gets her must be REALLY AMAZING..." :wink:

I was hoping that would be really obvious when I mentioned money and snorkel size. :wink:

It's just a joke. Part of what made it funny was having it go over your head. Hopefully now you'll see the humor.

In fact, I was kinda hoping she'd jump in on this one and say something like, "Ohhhh, yes... He's wonderful" or something. Of course, with my luck she'd say something like, "Oh, he's such a jerk..." :wink: Lol...

Sorry 'bout that. It's just SeaJay and Robyn humor...[/QUOTE

I did not know, but boy was I praying for you I had visions of ravenc looking for you with a 12 gauge and her saying ( in a southern bell drawl ) go ahead make my day, by by seajay. No need for apologies you got me but be warned one I have a handel on you two the jokes will be comeing back at you once I know where the line is I love a sense of humor and battle of wits. I can also it, just about anything as long as its in fun.
David

Cool! :)

Visions of RavenC with a shotgun... Lol! Funny... Why would that not surprise me?

Sometimes humor can be really hard to convey by written word on a public forum... In the past, I've cracked a joke (or like this, made an "inside" joke) and it hasn't gone over well. I couldn't resist doing it this time... So I'm glad that you see the humor now. :) I'm glad it that you've got a sense of humor and didn't get upset about my apparent brashness. :)

I'm looking forward to watching you "get revenge," although I'm not sure what to expect now. :) I'll be watching - my guard's gonna be up! wink

I once walked into a store where she was shopping, and while in a group of people told her, "Wow... You are sooooo gorgeous... You must have made your boyfriend very happy."

She replied, "I don't have a boyfriend."

So I said to her, "What a shame. I could offer my services, if you wish."

After eyeing me up and down (very obviously) she said, "I've been looking for a good man..."

So I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a big, huge kiss and said, "You're mine now. I'll be your man. Let's go to my place and you can decide whether or not I'm worth it."

"Sounds good," she said... And we walked out together. The crowd was stunned.

We still laugh about that to this day. :)

That's my girl, y'all... My best friend, my dive buddy, and my partner in crime. I'm a lucky guy.

Okay, I'll stop the sappiness now. Sorry.

SeaJay:
Cool! :)

Visions of RavenC with a shotgun... Lol! Funny... Why would that not surprise me?

Sometimes humor can be really hard to convey by written word on a public forum... In the past, I've cracked a joke (or like this, made an "inside" joke) and it hasn't gone over well. I couldn't resist doing it this time... So I'm glad that you see the humor now. :) I'm glad it that you've got a sense of humor and didn't get upset about my apparent brashness. :)

I'm looking forward to watching you "get revenge," although I'm not sure what to expect now. :) I'll be watching - my guard's gonna be up! wink

I once walked into a store where she was shopping, and while in a group of people told her, "Wow... You are sooooo gorgeous... You must have made your boyfriend very happy."

She replied, "I don't have a boyfriend."

So I said to her, "What a shame. I could offer my services, if you wish."

After eyeing me up and down (very obviously) she said, "I've been looking for a good man..."

So I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a big, huge kiss and said, "You're mine now. I'll be your man. Let's go to my place and you can decide whether or not I'm worth it."

"Sounds good," she said... And we walked out together. The crowd was stunned.

We still laugh about that to this day. :)

That's my girl, y'all... My best friend, my dive buddy, and my partner in crime. I'm a lucky guy.

Okay, I'll stop the sappiness now. Sorry.

One time my x wife my buddys wife and I went for breakfast, the place was full one chair at a table I took that, two chairs at the bar one each side of a elderly gentalman the girls took them. Then preceded to discus last nights events in bed in great detail and embellishment. The guy squirmed all over the place choked on his food and all the time looking straight ahead. I had to leave as I could not hold the laughter in.

Another time I and a g/f were driving down the freeway hot summers day windows open and she had on a very short flaired skirt, blowing about in the wind. She told me to look out the drivers side window, there was a 18 wheeler with the driver trying to get a eye full, boy o boy.
Without looking his way again I put my hand between her thighs and started to rub, then I put a finger in my mouth then rubbed it up and down her cleavage. All this time I was up and down with the cars speed 90-30-90, and he stayed right along side of me and nearly sat in his passanger seat looking out of the window. I then unbuttoned a button on her blouse and the next THEN I took the next exit.
I bet he had trouble with his gear sticks for a few miles

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom