Diving vs. Sex

Would you rather have sex or go diving?

• You know this Mario/Reversi/Curling/_____ sounds good.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You have enought time for a couple of dives before the storm turns the site to pea soup, but only if you leave right now.

The ringing of the phone has woken up your partner and they are feeling "frisky" and let you know in no uncertain terms they want some lovin' NOW!

Too many variables. How long since I've dived/or we had some lovin'? How good is the potential dive? A site that can turn to "pea soup"? doesn't sound like it's worth a week of cold shoulder upon returning...I'd stay with my wife...and cook her breakfast in bed...but if I was going to miss a boat to Turneffe while some big snappers were schooling..and we had fun last night?.....sorry honey, I'm out there. I honestly think she'd understand. :rofl3: This is too complicated. Don't think about it....just react.

I asked my wife, and she said that she would rather that I go diving.

Were did the "keeping my partner happy" enter into the conversation about sex?:confused::wink:
Guys being guys, I can imagine a conversation something like this: A woman checks out a guy who is just getting undressed and says with some derision "who are you going to please with that?" The guy says "me".

Did you try sex while diving? Perhaps there is an opportunity for a new specialty! An advanced certification would be doing it wearing a drysuit, and a pro-version would include an overhead environment, perhaps deep air, Trimix …. ???

There was a club formed a few years back: 10 FATHOM CLUB :D :10:

It had several sub chapters: 9 FATHOM, 8 FATHOM, etc.

Best in tropical waters wearing only swim suit or bikini and your BC, tank, etc. The old style Horse Collar BC's were not suitable for this activity :no

Hmmm... let's see, I've done 2,000+ dives in the last decade but haven't had "the other" in several years (and I'm not a priest). It's a no brainer for me.

Dr.....I could have had it ten minutes ago and it is still a no brainer. lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom