Diving vs. Sex

Would you rather have sex or go diving?

• You know this Mario/Reversi/Curling/_____ sounds good.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Anchor

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was reading another thread and it was sugested that diving was the second best activity in the world. Curling, Reversi and Super Mario Bros. were suggested as possibles for first place, but I thought this would make an interesting poll with sex as the potential first.

So here is the situation. One morning your dive buddy calls and say the conditrions are perfect for diving, but there is a stor that is comming in. You have enought time for a couple of dives before the storm turns the site to pea soup, but only if you leave right now.

The ringing of the phone has woken up your partner and they are feeling "frisky" and let you know in no uncertain terms they want some lovin' NOW! To compleat the scenario, lets assume that they have plans later in the day and the lovin' is now or not today.

So your options are;

Diving of course... I can get sex any day.

Sex, duh! There will be other days with good conditions, but it is more important to keep my partner happy.

You know this Mario/Reversi/Curling/_____ sounds pretty good.

Did you try sex while diving? Perhaps there is an opportunity for a new specialty! An advanced certification would be doing it wearing a drysuit, and a pro-version would include an overhead environment, perhaps deep air, Trimix …. ???

Did you try sex while diving? Perhaps there is an opportunity for a new specialty! An advanced certification would be doing it wearing a drysuit, and a pro-version would include an overhead environment, perhaps deep air, Trimix …. ???

I wonder what sex underwater would do to the scrubber time on a rebreather. What a way to go... I guess.

I was gonna say...Why limit yourself to one. Combine all the things you enjoy into one and get the best of both worlds! Keep beer on the boat for after, and it just don't get any better!

Were did the "keeping my partner happy" enter into the conversation about sex?:confused::wink:

lets be honest most guys could have time for both if they wanted.

:ppd:

lets be honest most guys could have time for both if they wanted.

:ppd:

Isn't that what surface intervals are for?

Were did the "keeping my partner happy" enter into the conversation about sex?:confused::wink:

You will note that in the poll I changed it to "satisfied."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom