Diving this weekend.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cmufieldhockey8

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well it's getting late in the week and I'm feeling those symptoms of scuba withdrawl... anybody want to dive this weekend?

I'd prefer something cheaper like Hudson Grotto or maybe even the shore dives I've heard about in Bradenton. My florida diving will be coming to a close at the end of the month and I'll soon be where it's snowing, so I'm trying to get around to some different places.

Lemme know if anybody's interested, I'm free both Saturday and Sunday.

cmufieldhockey8:
Well it's getting late in the week and I'm feeling those symptoms of scuba withdrawl... anybody want to dive this weekend?

I'd prefer something cheaper like Hudson Grotto or maybe even the shore dives I've heard about in Bradenton. My florida diving will be coming to a close at the end of the month and I'll soon be where it's snowing, so I'm trying to get around to some different places.

Lemme know if anybody's interested, I'm free both Saturday and Sunday.
Venice Beach Shark Tooth Dive - From the beach?

I've already done that, but it's certainly better then nothing.

I'm available on Saturday, just need to be finished up in time to be at the Bruins...I mean the TB Lightning game at 7:30pm :)

Just got beck from my after work dive at VOrtex. Plan to hit Morrison , Vortex and boat up to Cypress the next four days

I'm doing Blue Spring in Orange City on Sunday.

I'm going to try & hit the red rocks off of Boca Grande, on Sunday.

Thanks all for your replies Scott wins for location and uniqueness of dives (i've done Blue Sping Orange City.) Since you're in Pasco county, do you want to go to Hudson?

Hudson Grotto it is, we'll be there at 9. Time to bust out the 7mm because I'm a baby about the colder water! Whew, I'm gonna get my weekly fix.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom