Diving this weekend.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Met with Scott5644, N@roc$i$, and son around 9 and chatted a bit with each other and the friendly Scuba West guy. Scott and I got in the water at 10:27 (yeah we chatted a long time) and did some skills (air share etc) at the 20 ft platform and then did a 58 minute wall dive. Max depth 62 feet with an average of 43 feet and the water never went below 82 degrees. Saw some frog figure on the wall at I think 40 feet. There were just a few fish.

It was my first time with a much smaller inflator hose then what I'm used to and one of those neoprene things for my mask strap. Consequently it nearly slid off my head during the dive beause it was too high on the back of my head. Narco$i$ and son did a deep dive and we saw them briefly on their way up.

1:11 min surface interval which included more talking amongst ourselves and me to the turtles. Boy the air fills inexpensive there! This dive all 4 ofus went down the line to the 100 ft platform and Dave took us on a tour to check out the boats, van and wall down there. Man was it dark, and sadly, 75 degrees felt cool. Max depth 106. We came up the line to 40 feet and then went over to the wall. Dave and son went up when they became low on air and Scott and I continued to check out the wall seeing the pirate ship and angel.

Scott and I finished up our 59 min dive doing some more skills on the 20 foot platform like taking off our bc's which I'd only done once with my new equipment in about 4 feet of water. It was a great day of great diving with great people whom I'd dive with anyday. Thanks guys.

cmufieldhockey8:
Reverse profile is fine, as long as you are doing non-decompression diving.

The only thing to work out is tissue loading. If you follow the computer and the dive tables, it is not an issue... again for non-deco diving.

hey, are you sayin I talk to much.........J/K

had a great time out there with you all. Did those turtles mention why they were in such a bad mood while we were there. They bit that one guy, and did a comacozy run on my leg when I pushed one out of the way getting in.

Getting ready to go into Morrison yesterday. the water level was down, I commented to the guy coming out that they were using up all the water. He said they left some and he warmed it up for me. I asked him if that was why it was turning green?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom