Diving this weekend (May 22-May 25)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike,

If you arent going to be at lobos, I am looking to dive Saturday and wouldn't mind diving with the great Mike Mill :p. PM me if youre interested and ill get you my number etc.

My buddy and I expect to be at Point Lobos on Friday around 9:00 if it isn't already full up.

Doc, what time do you expect to arrive? I'd like to say hi and maybe learn a bit more about DIR. :)

IIRC Lobos opens at 8 now, if you want a better chance of getting in you may want to try getting there earlier.

I only say this because every now and then the friday before a holiday weekend that place fills up fast!

I might be down diving on Sunday. I will have to double check with my dive buddy to see what our plans are (if any). Do I have your #?

Okay so Mike and I spoke... looks like its McAbee. Just don't know the time yet, was going to let Mike pick since hes got a bit of a drive. If you dont have my number Sarah send me a PM and ill make sure you get it. Assuming you want it :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom