Diving on Oahu.... yeah, it's OK I guess.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice. Thanks for sharing.

I managed to get two dives in the last time I was there. The word "gray" comes to mind.

Both the DMs had dove the Carib and around that area and both agreed the color was not there in Oahu.

But, then, I saw the biggest turtle I have ever seen. And, I got to see some whales swim by the boat on the trip back to the dock.

Every place has its good points and its bad points.

Hey Gabe...

Since I suspect that question MAY have been directed to me... yeah, I do. That looked like a "ho-hum" sort of dive around Maui County. :)

Although, I must say, the wall that you were on looks MUCH MUCH MUCH nicer than the Molokini Backwall...

well as an ex-fish collector Ive seen some amazing reef here on oahu that I will most likely never tell anyone of. thanks for sharing gabe and please be reserved as to who you give the locations of those sites to....jmo

Kris,

I never direct posts at anyone in particular. In the 4 years I've been on this board I have never taken a stab at anyone. Just decided I would give our island a lil shout out for once and show off Jason's great videography skills. I look at diving like Walter from the Big Lebowski looks at bowling.

"Ah, #$%@ it Dude, let's go diving."

G

Nice videos. We need some of the N. Shore. Thanks for the link.

yeah I got to say gabe is mr.benit what ever the trouble is...he aint in it. really though gabe im just curious to know if you have ever in your life had a disagrement with anyone? not counting the dispute you had with your calculus teacher over the A- you got in jr.high.

Back
Top Bottom