diving on good friday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

canuckdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
a couple of friends and I are planning to get in a shore dive this friday at ducks dive in point traverse.

if anybody is interested in attending, we will be meeting at the Denny's in belleville (just south of the off ramp) at 10:30

c'mon guys! the season is starting!!
:)

I'm coming... but then you knew that.

ds1, that's all that I'm using, so you should be fine.

scuba princess, we're ALWAYS up for visitors!
(I've told you THAT before) :wink:

Well, Cat and I were looking for somewhere to go diving on friday, this looks good, assuming it's going to be reasonable for beginners.

Although getting down to Belleville for 10:30 is going to mean an Ugh-early start to the day :(

Does ducks do equipment rentals? We're going to need tanks, and I'm going to need a BC and regs; somehow I doubt we'll be able to pick those up from a shop around here before we leave that morning. (Could get them the day before, but hey, if I can save the cost of an extra day's rental...)

Jamie

jrtonkin once bubbled...
Does ducks do equipment rentals? We're going to need tanks, and I'm going to need a BC and regs; somehow I doubt we'll be able to pick those up from a shop around here before we leave that morning. (Could get them the day before, but hey, if I can save the cost of an extra day's rental...)

Jamie

I can always bring a couple of extra tanks, but don't have a spare BC any longer (sold it before Christmas). If that helps, let me know.

What size for BC? I think I still have a freebie owed to me by a shop, for you dude, I can check

I have to be in Kingston on Friday to help a friend out with some stuff and I have decided to stay overnight. Any chance anyone wants to get together to have another OFWF dinner in Kingston on Friday or a lunch on Saturday?

Just a thought! :)

taz22 once bubbled...
... Any chance anyone wants to get together to have another OFWF dinner in Kingston on Friday or a lunch on Saturday?

If I get the details for the dive with Doppler, I was planning to hang my hat in Kingston (or Brockville) so I didn't have to get up to early for the diving on Saturday... so tentatively, Friday sounds good for me.

Anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom