diving on good friday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cat once bubbled...

I must also confess that I also *really* enjoyed messing with the heads of the drysuited divers at Rockport :D (heh - I warned you all it was an *evil* grin).

And you looked pretty good doing it too. LOL

Thanks for the thanks... unnecessary as they are.

DD

cat once bubbled...
... I must also confess that I also *really* enjoyed messing with the heads of the drysuited divers at Rockport :D (heh - I warned you all it was an *evil* grin).

and I have picture proof... well picture proof for Cat to share.

Any time you or jrtonkin can join in the fun... well you guys are fun!

by being cryptic...
Heh - adds to the fun. Let no man ever say again that females can't handle cold water - I was reading 35-36 degrees down there, which, translated roughly through my Celsius/Kelvin accustomed brain came out as as: liquid, but only just barely.

What's the technical term for the ability to induce shivering in others? :D

mddolson once bubbled...
Butch103 bubbled: .......you know what a snowflake in a blizzard feels like?

I don't know about a snowflake, at 250 lbs I'd be more like a giant snow ball.

I think I know what a flag feels like in a wind storm.

Here's a drawing of our dive track (sort of)

Mike D
....Mikey the svelte Snowman - a new handle! The SNOWMAN, just kidding....

Love the aerial picture of Burleigh. Can I get a copy without the dive track Mike?

Cat: Mike's experience above is what I feared for you if you tried Burleigh - a long cold surface swim in wetsuit - burrrrrrr. Glad you enjoyed your dives at Rockport.

This is a view of Burleigh Falls from the air.

Credit goes to Wetman for the photo

Mike D

cat once bubbled...

[I must also confess that I also *really* enjoyed messing with the heads of the drysuited divers at Rockport :D (heh - I warned you all it was an *evil* grin).]

Hey Cat -

I don't think my head was all that messed up by your outfit. :D
I thought it was just the cold water. :scuba:

You did make an impression tho :)

I wouldn't mind a copy of that picture I modelled for - ??behind the pickup??

CU again sometime

D

You can call me a whole lot of things, including late for dinner, that miserable SOB from Peterborough, etc but Mikey ain't one of em, OK!
I've hated that name since child hood.

Just so we understand each other,
IF YOU DON'T CALL ME MIKEY,
I won't call you SH!T for Brains, OK?

Mike D

Wrecked once bubbled...

I don't think my head was all that messed up by your outfit. :D
I thought it was just the cold water.
Heh - that's 'cause you weren't one of the divers that started shivering just looking at me when I was putting *on* the wetsuit before the dive :D (and possibly afterwards while I was letting the bathing suit dry a bit)

I wouldn't mind a copy of that picture I modelled for - ??behind the pickup??

CU again sometime

D [/B]
Well, I haven't got the scanned versions from Diving Gal yet - have to see if they came out ok. Most pictures of me look awful, so I may have to edit me out and just leave the two of you in your drysuits :D
That was quite the weekend - diving is the only activity I participate in where I find myself helping men I have never met before don and remove tight rubberized clothing (that's my story and I'm sticking to it) :wacko:
Should make it down south a couple of times this summer at least (i.e. the July dive/BBQ in ... Kingston?) but most of the diving I'll get in this summer will be in this big puddle of water they have handy to the town here...

cat once bubbled...
Well, I haven't got the scanned versions from Diving Gal yet - have to see if they came out ok.

that I finished the roll of film with the diving I did at Ducks Dive.. they'll be processed ASAP...

OK first -- a number didn't turn out... sigh

CdnDivingGal photos
Go to the "temp" album

Apr 19 - have the couple from the Easter Weekend
Apr 26 - with friends at Ducks Dive
Sep 2002 - Lake Ontario with SB members

Back
Top Bottom