Diving Lake Pleasant 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi to anyone who has dived LP in the las tweek or will be diving soon.

I lost a weight pocket last Saturday. It is for a Balance BC...it had a 1lb and 3lb weight in it. I lost it somewhere just off the old road (Deseet Tort.) in about 25ft. We looked but couldn't find it. I was going to be out tommorow and look for it again but plans changed.

JF told he thought somebody had mentioned finding wieght but I forgot who? Anyway....I thought I would post it here on SB just case.

Thanks!

Burro Island was alot of fun last weekend. Time to go again. Who's going diving this Saturday?

Steve.

Nancy is volunteering as support for some race. I'm free to find something to entertain myself. I don't have to think too hard on that. I just need a divebuddy.

Hi there,
Usually I dive with Diver Dave's members (Denise, John, Steve, etc ...).
Tomorrow, the 31st noone can make it.
Looking for buddies, early morning, one shore dive, either Bismore point or other alternative point is welcome.
I have close to 800 dives (not that Nubbie anymore :eyebrow:).
My name is Gilad (Nick name: Gili or Gil).
If you're interested, don't hesitate to call me:
Home- (480)214-3159.
Cell- (602)410-0994.
See you under the water.
Gilad.

Anyone diving this Saturday 11/21/09 ?

Any ideas also on a good place to dive? Burro Island, Beismeyer Pt, Vista Point?

- Josh

I know Tres Aquas dive shop is going to be at the lake this Saturday. What's nice about that is...if you dive with them free usage of their tanks or free fills on yours. Good place to pick up last minute items too, if needed.

Anyone diving this Saturday 11/21/09 ?

Any ideas also on a good place to dive? Burro Island, Beismeyer Pt, Vista Point?

- Josh

Hey Josh,

VP is still a bit high and dry for me right now but Burro Island sounds fine. I can meet you at the west enterance and we can decide from there.

Steve.

Hey Josh,

VP is still a bit high and dry for me right now but Burro Island sounds fine. I can meet you at the west enterance and we can decide from there.

Steve.

Sounds good Steve. I haven't dove Burro Island in a while. The sun comes up around 7am. I can be there about 7:30. I might come out with the boat too.

Anyone else interested we can meet you there at the west entrance.

-Josh

You guys mind if I meet you there? I have never been to burro Island and am always interested in diving new spots

George

Absolutely George. I'm sure Steve and I won't mind having more company. The more sets of eyes, the safer the diving usually is. We'll probably meet just west (or outside the entrance) of the lake before the entry/pay booth. Probably around 7:30am. Not sure what I may be driving yet, but Steve has a Caravan that is silver.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom