Diving Lake Pleasant 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

josh1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Ready for 2009?

Saturday January 3rd, 2009 will be my first dive of 2009 at Lake Pleasant. Does anyone else want to join up and go diving that day? This will be the 1st dive of hopefully many in 2009!!

That's still two weeks and two days from today, so as it approches, we'll keep the plans open and keep checking the weather. Definately 7mm/hood/etc weather but it's winter in AZ and that's what we should expect.

Hopefully many more can join along. See you out there and diving in 2009!

- Josh

Depending on the weather Nancy and I may be up for a the first 09 dives.
I picked up a minor cold after last weekend so hopefully I'll be back to normal long before that.

Nothing like starting out the new year right. That is, at 30 or 40 feet blowing bubbles. I'll be happy to join you. Keep me posted.

Steve.

Great Steve and Rob! Also Bill may show up as well. Rob, I dove a couple months ago with the left overs from a cold I had 3 weeks earlier. It was very present during the descent in the 1st 20 feet. Be careful. If you are still feeling the effects of the cold then there will be plenty more opportunities in 2009! It's an entire whole new year to dive! Should be a good one!

- Josh

Great Steve and Rob! Also Bill may show up as well. Rob, I dove a couple months ago with the left overs from a cold I had 3 weeks earlier. It was very present during the descent in the 1st 20 feet. Be careful. If you are still feeling the effects of the cold then there will be plenty more opportunities in 2009! It's an entire whole new year to dive! Should be a good one!

- Josh
My calender is marked for Lake Pleasant on January 3, 2008. I'll be there with bells on.

Regards, Bill

My calender is marked for Lake Pleasant on January 3, 2008. I'll be there with bells on.

Regards, Bill

The lake is pretty cold, you might want to have more than just bells!

Check it out...

forum_new.gif
clear.gif
Trips and Local Marketplace... Sand Sharks

Boat Dives January 3rd? :) Hmm, that sounds even more fun. I think I'll do that and then maybe a dive from the shore later that day, but I'll deinfately be diving Jan 3rd, 2009 for sure. (weather permitting)

- Josh

Boat dives from my Fav local dive boat? I can do that. Planning on three dives that day. So many dive sites, so little time.

Steve.

Back
Top Bottom