Diving Lake Pleasant 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bill,

Was this the area where we found the railing last year? Did you go down the breach?

Craig

We dove the dam yesterday (lake is at 1665) and we found a walkway with an open door about 174ffw. Anyone know anything about this? We were on air with limited bottom time so we did not venture in but are planning a trimix dive to explore it in the near future.

Yeah it was right near the same area but not the same railing - too much debris and no light that I tied off last time - DOH! Want to go check it out with us in a few weeks?

Bill,

I'd like to go but I'm recovering from a surgery I had over the holidays. JD might be up for it though. Drop him a e-mail. Good time for him to get going on his trimix.

Give me a few months and I'll be ready to go again.

Let us know what is behind the door.

Craig

Do you all want to continue this thread or start a new one for 2010?

I can rename the title as needed.

Bill,

I'd like to go but I'm recovering from a surgery I had over the holidays. JD might be up for it though. Drop him a e-mail. Good time for him to get going on his trimix.

Give me a few months and I'll be ready to go again.

Let us know what is behind the door.

Craig

Finally got that "re-assignment" surgery? Good for you! :D

Yeah it was right near the same area but not the same railing - too much debris and no light that I tied off last time - DOH! Want to go check it out with us in a few weeks?

Hey Bill, I'd be interested toward the end of the month and can probably get James to come along.

Bob

Someone else please start the 2010 thread and I'll sticky it and un-stick this one.

I would but I've never dove there in my life (never will either...lol) so I'm not the right person to do so...

Looking for dive buddies this Saturday. Maybe Beismeyer Point?

Back
Top Bottom