Diving in Downtown Paris

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Once he gets over to Church St. he could say that the tunnels have been there for years and are part of the historical district. Then the Hysterical Commission couldn't touch it. :rofl3:

Wow, I had a friend that did something like this once. He got stoned, sat in his basement, and pretended he was going through tunnels... Or was that an episode of That 70's Show? Good luck with all of that, and once the Department of Homeland Security gives you clearance to dive it, let me know, I'd be game for that. Until then, I'll just sit here and contemplate sneaking into Quarry Lake and seeing what UT's got hidden in there.

PvilleStang:
Wow, I had a friend that did something like this once. He got stoned, sat in his basement, and pretended he was going through tunnels... Or was that an episode of That 70's Show? Good luck with all of that, and once the Department of Homeland Security gives you clearance to dive it, let me know, I'd be game for that. Until then, I'll just sit here and contemplate sneaking into Quarry Lake and seeing what UT's got hidden in there.

There is a lot of stuff in Quarry Lake. Heavy equipment, a few vehicles, etc.

Looks like we are going to have to add Trespassing, Engaging in Construction/Excavation Without a Permit, and other stuff to Frank's Wanted Poster.

That ought to bring the Ree-ward up at least another 10 pesos.

sealskin98:
Looks like we are going to have to add Trespassing, Engaging in Construction/Excavation Without a Permit, and other stuff to Frank's Wanted Poster.

That ought to bring the Ree-ward up at least another 10 pesos.

Hehe...can we hunt him down for the reward?

Ha !!!
You'll never take me alive !!!
Beside you don't know what I look like :14:

Timeliner:
Ha !!!
You'll never take me alive !!!
Beside you don't know what I look like :14:

Frank my friend, you need to turn yourself in before some trigger-happy rookie cop or someone finds you. You know that it’s in your best interest…it’s only a matter of time. You can run, but you can’t hide.

Don’t put your family through this. Just come on in and take care of your business and get it behind ya so we can move on.

Besides, I’ve always shot straight with ya, haven’t I Buddy? :angel_2:

C’mon Frank, we both know that you really want to get this over with. Just turn yourself in.

He made that comment when the reward poster first came out...gonna hide underwater.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom