Diving in Downtown Paris

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joke or not count me in. Need a use for that shovel I have sitting in the backyard and those finger spools I bought.

~Jess

The rain lately has cause a lot of down time and the lower parts of the tunnels did flood some on Sunday but hey I'm glad because we need the rain topside. We are officially behind schedule but so what we're still ahead of any Government job in the area. Let's hear it for private enterprise !!
I found that the sump pumps we put in last week work pretty good at sucking up all the mud too.:D We've been just digging a bit and then letting the pumps suck all the sludge out. Shoot... It's sure better then hauling it out by hand :wink:
We did have a cave in yesterday morning on the SW 12 tunnel but nobody was in there at the time so it's all cool.
We're just now under Hwy 24 ( 500 block of South Main St. ) at about 25 feet down.
We had to go a bit deeper then we thought since we brushed a cable/phone line.

So far we've encountered no graves. Of course 25 feet down is sort of deep even for the Mob but when we head higher as we get closer to Church Street we could bust into some, Folks back 100+ years ago planted them in the back yard quite a bit I hear.
Whewww Freeky !!!!!!

Timeliner:
The rain lately has cause a lot of down time and the lower parts of the tunnels did flood some on Sunday but hey I'm glad because we need the rain topside. We are officially behind schedule but so what we're still ahead of any Government job in the area. Let's hear it for private enterprise !!
I found that the sump pumps we put in last week work pretty good at sucking up all the mud too.:D We've been just digging a bit and then letting the pumps suck all the sludge out. Shoot... It's sure better then hauling it out by hand :wink:
We did have a cave in yesterday morning on the SW 12 tunnel but nobody was in there at the time so it's all cool.
We're just now under Hwy 24 ( 500 block of South Main St. ) at about 25 feet down.
We had to go a bit deeper then we thought since we brushed a cable/phone line.

So far we've encountered no graves. Of course 25 feet down is sort of deep even for the Mob but when we head higher as we get closer to Church Street we could bust into some, Folks back 100+ years ago planted them in the back yard quite a bit I hear.
Whewww Freeky !!!!!!

Frank for Governor! He has a better imagination to make %#@$ up than any of the candidates...

I'm actually picturing these caves in my mind- you're a pretty dang good writer!

I think Frank should sit down over a few weekends and compose some stories.

Wait a minute, you should write about what you know.

Does that mean he is actually digging the cave system? :11:

Disclaimer: I am NOT helping him with this...really, I'm not...really.

Okay... I think you guys need a scuba gang moll, and I'm your girl.

This thread needs some pictures.... :)

~Jess

I believe you meant....

:useless:

BTW- I swear I saw a link to some pics just yesterday....

FD

The nicest part of this website you posted is the last thing, the donations accepted bag at the end. I love that, very nice touch.

Back
Top Bottom