Diving in Downtown Paris

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Time-liner, come up to Tenkiller. You can hide alternatively in my boat and under the water for the weekend :D You know you'll be safe "over the border".

BTW- that was pretty smart using a photo of DeNiro. Everyone will be looking for you in Hollywood.

FD

Sealskin98 ... my my my .. :shakehead Just because PETA, the ACLU and now the Paris Histerical Society are after me I can't believe you would Capitulate.
Liquidate your Assets Brother and come join the Circus !!!
I've hit rock bottom and have just now started to dig I need your help more then ever to Man the Bildge Pumps.

You do know with all the rain lately we've had to stop the dig. ( at least for a few days)
At this point I've not crossed the line and besides, if we dig deep enough nobody will ever know except for us and if we are really such old pal dive buddies and all I should be able to trust you with a secret :10:

At this point, you have the option of the green pill, or the red pill. If you take the red pill, this thread will disappear from your forum listings, but if you take the green pill, you better watch your corn hole buddy...

PvilleStang:
At this point, you have the option of the green pill, or the red pill. If you take the red pill, this thread will disappear from your forum listings, but if you take the green pill, you better watch your corn hole buddy...

Stang .... Can't help you there,
Did I mention that I'm Color Blind ???

'Just take Two and Log on in the Morning.

fire_diver:
Time-liner, come up to Tenkiller. You can hide alternatively in my boat and under the water for the weekend :D You know you'll be safe "over the border".

BTW- that was pretty smart using a photo of DeNiro. Everyone will be looking for you in Hollywood.

FD

Cool.... between the Matrix , Your Boat, and the Freaky Caves at Crappie Point at Lake Tenkiller I should be safe for the forseeable future. As long as I carry my Remote Buddy Phone the comand center will be worldwide. Sealskin98 will no doubt tell me that crossing state lines is a crime.

With this info. on where he's maybe at in Oklahoma....

I think I should call my buds in Mexico.

Hmmm...maybe better look for him just right here.

C'mon Frank, just turn yourself in.

:D :D :D :wink:

Ummm...how much to man the bilge pumps or to get you across the border?

Ooops, hope La Migra ain't lookin' at this. Used to work with a few....

Oh, that's a former workin' with the Feds. on some stuff thing.

Frank, really. Give yourself up.

If you go up into Oklahoma you're gonna get Rooster Cogburn after ya.

Believe me, I grew up there.

Come on Sealskin98
Bring your gear over and lets do one last dive together with before they slap the cuffs on me ok.
The water in the entry Tunnel is 78% full and by morning will be at 100% and ready to dive over to the original Cellar below 510 S. Main ( that is only 7 feet away from the basement level Swimming Pool that is in the home there today ! For Real !!! Think about it now. 'History in the making ! It's your call ... Swim Towards the Light

BTW the water is really warm too :wink:

Okay...ya got it my friend.

Just don't complain to me when they take ya to Judge Parker's court.

Ah tried to tell ya.

Umm...Water's warm???

You didn't, did you?

Yeah ya did.

Bet ya even did it in the old swimming pool in the basement a few doors down that you are trying to tunnel into. :11:

The underwater drug smuggling dive tunnel, I can see it now on CNN... Just hope your command center has Verizon service, because their current commercials claim they get service where others won't. Or get Cingular, they won't drop your calls, they just won't fix your phone if you drop it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom