Diving at Twin Lakes Sunday, 4/18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Weather permitting....Beast and I will be out at the lake. I've got a new wetsuit to try out and gills that are WAY too crispy!

Any and all are welcome to join us. Surface temps should be in the low 70's but the weather channel is predicting thunder storms. So I guess we'll look at the sky Sunday morning and decide!

If it's clear, I hope to see some of ya there.

I may be able to join you for a dive or two. What time would you go?

Have the 'lakes' finally filled back up? I was out there last year and it was maybe 25ft until the soup.

I may be able to join you for a dive or two. What time would you go?

We'll probably be there about 11-ish. Big dark gray Dodge 1 ton with a black flat bed.

Posted in the other Twin Lakes thread.

It's about a 3.5 hr drive for me... looks like I'll have to wait and see for weather. Here's hoping!

EDIT: Just realized that I don't have weights. Left em at home. I'll go out and buy some, it's just that every shop I've checked is closed Sunday.

Last edited:
Eff.....we have a ton of weights! I'll have Beast throw the weight sacks in the truck.

The radar looks like we should get some sprinkles from 1-2 or so, and be clear other than that. Are we still on?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom