Diving at Joe's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrtechbench

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just wanted to say thanks for the posts about Joe's Falling Rock Park. I have been in Cincinnati for the last 4 years but it was my first time there. I went there diving with a friend today and was fortunate enough to meet a few of the regulars. A special thank you to Land Locked for the dive briefing and the others who were kind enough to take the time to talk afterwards!

your friend,
Jim

Im almost positive I have never been accused of being kind! Hey all, this is Julie. Lou said I could steal his name to leave a msg. It was very nice to meet you Jim and Mindy and sure do hope you will come hang out with everyone again soon. Thanks Dave, Jenny, John, Monica (my wet suit hero, ty so much) , Chris and kenny for a wonderful weekend, good convo and fun dives. You guys are the best!

:sofa:I think I may have hijacked my first thread with my first post. Sorry Jim

Hey Jim,

I was good talking to you and Mindy. Hope you guys make it down more often.

To everyone else, Thanks again for a great weekend of diving. The water temps are starting to warm up enough to finally shed the drysuit and the vis wasn't too bad either. It was nice to get in a few leisurely dives and hang out with good friends! :D

Hey Jim,

Great to meet you, thanks for posting here. We needed your information so we can make preparations for your KPP initiation! :rofl3:

I hope you can make it down again this summer so we can give you a tour of some of FRP's hidden attractions.

Great weekend again all,

Lou, do you think it wise to allow Julie to use your account!!!

Hmph! I really wanted to dive this weekend, but no one had posted that they were going...

I see how it is...

Great to meet you, thanks for posting here. We needed your information so we can make preparations for your KPP initiation! :rofl3:

My blood type is "A+" (which I refer to as "perfect" from waaayyy back in kindergarden, and only slightly less perfect than A++ or A+++)

I hate to disappoint the fish, but my ears are usually covered for 3 reasons:
1) the neck seal in the drysuit I normally wear is a little big so unless I wear a hood I have to walk out of the quarry with 2 gallons of water in my legs.
2) it holds my mask on if the strap breaks or I get too close to someone's fins
3) I already figured out that the fish in Gilboa and Circleville prefer nothing more than chewing on my ears.

Last edited:
:sofa:I think I may have hijacked my first thread with my first post. Sorry Jim

Hi Julie, no need to apologize. Unless I'm in the car I'm always up for a good hijacking. It was great to get to talk you. I was afraid that the quarry would be deserted because of DUI Demo Days in Gilboa, and one of the best parts about diving for me is meeting new friends. We'll definitely be back to Joe's, especially after I found out 'closing at 4pm' doesn't mean in the car and out of the park at 4 (unlike the Florida springs).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom