Diving along Cebu's Southeastern side

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bubble_charm

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi! :D Will be in Dalaguete, Cebu for Holy Week vacation and am hoping to at least get a day's dive in. Options are Sumilon or dive from Alcoy.

Was wondering if anyone has tried diving from Alcoy? Any dive operators that you can recommend. Most likely will choose to dive from Alcoy as it is closer to where I will be staying.

now this is new info for me.... i would like to see the trip report you will have after your trip with Alcoy ...

check out dive point alcoy. i'll be in boljoon (next alcoy) but no diving plans.

<hjack on> charm!!!! :hugs: welcome to SB!!! <hjack off>

i know nothing of the place. :(

Just sent an email to divepoint alcoy. :D

I've snorkeled in boljoon at club fort med, sandy bottom with few patches of reef. I did see a school of fish circling. I am thinking / hoping that the reef gets better as you go further from shore.

as far as dalaguete goes, I would go crablet "fishing" with my mom and cousins during the low tide. They catch the crabs... i just like to peer around :D

thanks for the welcome, maggie! :)

Wahu! Finally contacted the resort in sumilon (bluewater-for a wednesday dive) and another one in alcoy (divepoint alcoy - for thursday)! The reality of a vacation coming up in finally sinking in! Can't wait to see what's to see in these places! :D

unbelievable.. not a single filipino diver here in SB knows about the place but a german couple born and raised halfway around the world has already set up shop there.. haha :) we definitely are missing a lot!
I remember going to Sipalay 2 years ago and so shocked to find out the swiss germans have made it home and I lived just 4 hours from that place without knowing what is in Sipalay

map.jpg

borrowing chip's map.

Imagine that! All these years I've been going home to Dalaguete and have never seen the dive shop on the next town!

The dots on I've colored orange will be the places I'll be visiting. Dalaguete, of course, will be home base for the next few days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom