Diving along Cebu's Southeastern side

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Borrow away ate charm. :) I was in Via Mare showing my pics to my lola on my laptop and the restaurnt floor manager saw them and told me that the beaches to the South of Argao were some of the best he's ever been to. Please post pics when you come back. :)

Oh and I saw a thresher shark jumping out of the water after surfacing in Cabilao. Maybe you'll see some down there. :)

you're from dalaguete? i could've sworn you didn't have the accent. i should know, i'm cebuano :D

dennis

I suppose it's because I was raised in manila. To my cousins in Dalaguete, my cebuano sounds really funny. I misplace some accents that make them laugh. :D Still working my way around the language.

Gosh! Who would've thought! Dieter, the dive shop operator for divepoint alcoy told me that whalesharks were sighted around the area. Just two weeks ago he saw one and was able to snorkel with it. It was a juvy whaleshark.

The DM, Junie, from sumilon also mentioned whaleshark sightings two weeks ago and all throughout Feb. He once saw a lone hammerhead but that was a lucky find according to him.

Water here is a pleasant 27C t0 28C.

The other day, my mom's cousin who went out fishing got the fright of his life with his first encounter ever with a whaleshark! He did not know what to make of it at first and really wasn't sure if he was in danger. It was about 4 meters long. He obviously survived.

This has really gotten me excited!

Gosh! Who would've thought! Dieter, the dive shop operator for divepoint alcoy told me that whalesharks were sighted around the area. Just two weeks ago he saw one and was able to snorkel with it. It was a juvy whaleshark.

The DM, Junie, from sumilon also mentioned whaleshark sightings two weeks ago and all throughout Feb. He once saw a lone hammerhead but that was a lucky find according to him.

Water here is a pleasant 27C t0 28C.

The other day, my mom's cousin who went out fishing got the fright of his life with his first encounter ever with a whaleshark! He did not know what to make of it at first and really wasn't sure if he was in danger. It was about 4 meters long. He obviously survived.

This has really gotten me excited!

cool! seems whalesharks & threshers are being sighted everywhere :)

Back
Top Bottom