Diveyak-Sunday 5/30 Hibiscus/Datura 9AM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Guys/Gals, I finally convinced my brother in law to give scuba a try for the first time :eyebrow: we'll be at Datura/Hibiscus Sat around 8:30 with the wife and kids if anyone else would to beach dive that morning feel free to join us.

Juan

freedive:
SNIP...we'll be at Datura/Hibiscus Sat around 8:30 with the wife and kids if anyone else would to beach dive that morning feel free to join us.
Juan, you threadjacker you LOL! Note that nobody's posted an event for Saturday at Hibiscus - I'll be in the Keys diving my brains out. Why don't you post a new thread so people not reading this one will see it?

Sunday I'll be around Hibiscus, tho and hope to see you then! Do you think you could take TWO days of diving there?

MikeJacobs:
Juan, you threadjacker you LOL! Note that nobody's posted an event for Saturday at Hibiscus - I'll be in the Keys diving my brains out. Why don't you post a new thread so people not reading this one will see it?

OK all is good now Mike, a new posting has been added

Sunday I'll be around Hibiscus, tho and hope to see you then! Do you think you could take TWO days of diving there?

It's very possible, the wife an kids want to spend the weekend on the beach

Juan

ReefTrekker:
Joe.....Dive Yak is the type of Yakking one does throught a regulator exhaust valve. Often follows an extra helping of something spicy. See also "tossing cookies" or "feeding the fish".

A DiveYak, however is an inflatable kayak that is as manuverable as a B-52 in convenience store isles, but heck of a lot of fun to dive off of. If I had the money, I'd buy one today. Been wanting to for 8 months now.

So how do you rate the Diveyak verses the Ocean Kayak's?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom