Divers - Let your voices be heard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And since I am going to be there.... (Go me! :shakehead:) Do I get it that there won't be parking for me at Fonatur? :laughrant: Can I bribe someone to park at Caleta? I am not sure I am getting that.

On the bright side there should be good deals on Hollandaise sauce, at there won't be an egg white to be found that week.... :stirpot:

There will not be parking for anyone but crew members. You can either park and take the shuttle from Park Royal or Puerta Maya - this is how guests will have access to meet their boats in the marina. I haven't seen Alison, but you will need to make some Alternative pick-up arrangements. Roberto of Scuba Shack generously offered free use of her pier during the week to anyone needing it, but it is a very short pier - so not sure if Carlos can get Maximus in there. I would definitely contact Alison to see what her plans are.

I'm still waiting for copies of the finalized road closure an shuttle schedule so I can post that information.

Don't give ME credit! This was a collaborative effort among many shops and people - I say good job to everyone who participated and helped make these successful negotiations possible for the island's sake - for all sectors of tourism and the island in general!
Don't sell yourself short, thank you Christi, and everyone else who worked to resolve this. I am happy to see my doom and gloom predictions did not come about.

There will not be parking for anyone but crew members.

I think I smell valet service...... :eyebrow:

but it is a very short pier - so not sure if Carlos can get Maximus in there.

Is there water around it?

I would definitely contact Alison to see what her plans are.

I'm still waiting for copies of the finalized road closure an shuttle schedule so I can post that information.

Who do you think is telling her what is going on? :rofl3::giggle:

Lemme know on those roads! Thanks again!

I appreciate the professionalism of both Christi and Dave, despite their slightly differing viewpoints on the matter. Glad it's been resolved.

Also, as a road cyclist and diver, I'd like to take this opportunity to make a cheap shot at tri guys, who wear onesies/mankinis with paper thin chamois and lack the farmer-tan badge of honor. :eek::D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom