Diverite at texas dive-show, january 24 & 25, 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveRite-SW

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
DIVERITE AT TEXAS DIVE-SHOW, JANUARY 24 & 25, 2009 !

DiveRite is proud to be a part of the Texas Dive-Show family in Houston (Reliant Arena) again this year. We believe the grassroots approach of visiting with as many divers as possible across the country is just about the best way to spread the word. Helping you is what itÃÔ all about.

We will be in Booth 13 (just as you come in the doors), and we will have our entire product-lineup on display. This is your chance to check out the latest gear, featuring: Transpacs, Multi-gas computers, Drysuits, Regulators, Lighting systems, Closed-Circuit Rebreathers and more. We will also be on-hand to answer questions and take you on a virtual tour of DiveRite's extensive product-line. And donÃÕ forget to make plans to attend one of our many exciting Seminars throughout the weekend as well.

Please stop by to see us, and we encourage you to visit our booth for some ÁÒuality time together. For more equipment information, check our website.

Thanks!
Ron Carlo
DiveRite-SouthWest

Hi Michael -

Good to hear from you. It would be fun if we were near each other again this year. We got to visit with a lot of great people that came by, and I understand the Show is supposed to really rock this year.

I may even promise Mike that I won't scare him anymore by banging one of my LED lites on the table to demonstrate how strong and durable they are (Naw ... it was more fun to watch him jump each time :D ).

Speaking of the lites: It's not so much a 'discontinuing' as a consolidation of similar product. Although we still have a very solid base with our bigger HID lites (H1000 for instance), we are also finding that there is an overwhelming demand for the LED-versions as well. This way, you'll get the best-possible options out there, and I will have 'em all available for you to check out.

Thanks!
Ron

Greetings –

It’s only a few days away from the Texas Dive-Show in Houston (January 24 and 25, if you've forgotten). As promised, our entire line-up of product will be there for you to check-out and become more acquainted. From wreck-reels to dive-lights to rebreathers, we’ve got it all.

Pete Nawrocky, our National Field Manager, will also be on-hand in the booth this weekend. At 1pm Saturday and again at 3pm Sunday, he will be hosting “Diving With no Bubbles”, a must-attend free seminar for anyone interested in rebreather-diving or just plain awesome photography from a terrific public-speaker. An avid underwater photographer, Pete’s photos have graced the pages of many scuba magazines over the years and can often be found in Dive Rite’s own advertisements. Pete has spent over thirty years exploring and diving the ocean and shipwrecks near his home in the northeastern United States, and his enthusiasm for diving has no bounds and is only occasionally interrupted by his love for golf (but that is another story).

Make plans to stop by and see us at Booth #13, and invest some quality time getting ready for the upcoming dive-season.

Last year’s Event had a terrific turnout and we’re looking forward to even more participation this year. See ya there!

Thanks!
Ron

Back
Top Bottom