Diver Rituals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For some odd reason I'd feel like a "kraut round dog" at the now closed Roy's Drive In in Sturgeon Bay.
It was a hot dog, bunch of notches cut in so it could be wrapped in a circle to fit on a hamburger bun. Center area was filled with sauerkraut, topped w/mayo & mustard.

STRICTLY an AFTER dive ritual.:eek:ut:

I have several that i use:

I always pack my gear in the same order
I always unpack and set up my gear in the same order
I always get geared up the same way
and yes BWRAF is always done

The above may seem silly to other divers but it has proven to me to reduce the pre dive stress and because i always do things in the same method it is easy to tell if something has not gone right

When coming out of a dive, really close to shore: I alwais come up with my back to shore, wipe my face throughly (as do my buddies) we check eachother, and then turn around and walk majestically towards our car.

Originally posted by Bob3
For some odd reason I'd feel like a "kraut round dog" at the now closed Roy's Drive In in Sturgeon Bay.
It was a hot dog, bunch of notches cut in so it could be wrapped in a circle to fit on a hamburger bun. Center area was filled with sauerkraut, topped w/mayo & mustard.

STRICTLY an AFTER dive ritual.:eek:ut:

Does one have to dive for this?? I know where some Fresh Polish Sasuage can be had.. and onions

Before each dive, I sacrifice and oxygen clean chicken to apease the gods of nitrox such that they will not allow my cylinder to explode. :D

brandon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom